Rocky

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1631168549397.png

Making a helmet that matches your build off bike is always cool in my book. :D

1631582076730.png

Hey how many build offs have you done ?

This was my 11th in a row. Jake and I both started our first RRB BO in BO6 and have both been in every one since then.

CONGRATS ON WINNING BUILD OFF 16 CLASS 1 WITH ROCKY!!!!!!!!

I already have ideas of the trophy that I will be making for you. Now you will have to continue the tradition and build a trophy for the Build Off 17 Class 1 winner this year.

Last edited:
CONGRATS ON WINNING BUILD OFF 16 WITH ROCKY!!!!!!!!

I already have ideas of the trophy that I will be making for you. Now you will have to continue the tradition and build a trophy for the Build Off 17 Class 1 winner this year.
Thanks Kingfish !!! Im excited to see what you come up with and I will definitely carry on the tradition for BO17.! Congrats on your stellar build as well and once more thanks again for planting the seed in my head to enter the build off .!

and once more thanks again for planting the seed in my head to enter the build off .!

Maybe I shouldn't have done that!! :D :D :D I could've been a contender !!! :D :D :D
Naw man, It's so cool to see you do so well with a well earned win over the rest of us!! BRAVO!!!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that voted for Rocky! I’m super excited to be on the list winners. I got so much more out of this experience than I ever could have imagined going into it. Its a great group and I thank you for letting me in. Thanks again and I’m already thinking about ideas for next year lol …!

Latest posts

Back