BO 16 Question

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'The Man' isn't trying to keep anyone down on this site, the PC police aren't running amuck, nobody's freedom of expression is being impinged upon.

Bottom line: 23,000+ reported members of these forums, a downward trend in build off participants, a 144 total voters in BO16 Class 1… less in Class 2. As participating members burn out, age out, or move on ... where do the replacements come from? As you may have noticed, the average age on these forums is on the higher side. This is a dying hobby. One of the reasons for Steve to have such a rule concerning profanity, nudity, etc...is to remove any possible barriers to youngins, aka replacements, visiting this site.

Both mods were posting on this thread and were obviously aware of the pics...and said nothing. The drama was self created and the deletion self-imposed. No evil mod involvement. Stew on that for a bit.
I didn’t see any drama. I just took down before It developed into this. Didn’t want to have to put any moderators in position to have to pull the art because some one found it offensive or against forum rules. My apologies to everyone. I have waaaay more important stuff to deal with, as I am sure you do as well. Anyhow, with all considerations, I am putting this out there as some of my work that should fall with in guidelines. Merely offering my services if needed.
C5D7D61D-3EB0-452C-A066-11894BC174CD.jpeg

What is up, RG? We're having a discussion about the t shirt, I was pointing out that several probably won't be usable.
@Palepainter you misunderstood, I am all for art and against censorship. I just didn't think a few examples would make it as RRB t shirt material. Also why I didn't share my stuff either. Here's a drawing I did for a local band's shirt
View attachment 173470Prolly not what the site is looking for. Sorry if anyone thought I was in favor of censorship, or complaining about the rules or the site or something
It’s ok. We live in a day and age where everyone is super sensitive. I jointed this site as an opportunity to escape my life as an artist. You brought up some good points and I obliged by beating it to the punch. It was my post, I thought it was a sound decision and apparently that was misconstrued and twisted into something it isn’t or wasn’t intended. The magic of ...... communication over the internet. Peace out fellas.

The magic of ...... communication over the internet.
Like texting. Far too easy to not convey a meaning or feeling properly........except on the internet there are potentially thousands of people in your "chat"

Moving on

For what it's worth, your art work is amazing. So rad. I understand your need for an escape. That probably is the same for most folks at some point in their lives/careers

Well... I've read through it again, and I still get an 'us against the Man' vibe. If I mistook or misconstrued...my bag. Chalk it up to 90% of my moderator time being spent on playing potty-mouth police or talking members off the cliff ... I guess this may be the moderator version of a nervous breakdown?

Carry on... nothing to see here
:crazy: .

I didn’t see any drama. I just took down before It developed into this. Didn’t want to have to put any moderators in position to have to pull the art because some one found it offensive or against forum rules. My apologies to everyone. I have waaaay more important stuff to deal with, as I am sure you do as well. Anyhow, with all considerations, I am putting this out there as some of my work that should fall with in guidelines. Merely offering my services if needed. View attachment 173480
Heck yeah love that !!!!

Latest posts

Back