What are you listening to?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I listen to many genres of music. Being a 5 string banjo player this has been my favorite progressive bluegrass band over the years. This is from the the third album of The Seldom Scene. The song is I Know You Rider. I've been listening to their albums lately. Sorry I couldn't find a video version of high quality.

That is a good one, but no. Sons of Science has a naughty word in their title. It's a great compilation of rider stereotypes.
Ya I know the song LOL I am on A mother bleeping bike.

I listen to many genres of music. Being a 5 string banjo player this has been my favorite progressive bluegrass band over the years. This is from the the third album of The Seldom Scene. The song is I Know You Rider. I've been listening to their albums lately. Sorry I couldn't find a video version of high quality.

All original members long gone.

All original members long gone.
Yes when Ben left for retirement he was the last original member. The latest version of the Scene sounds like almost any other bluegrass band from NC instead of urban DC/Virginia grass. My favorite lineup was from the start and even through the first lead singer change from John Starling to Phil Rosenthal. Ron Stewart is doing a good job being faithful to Ben's trademark licks. Duffey was my favorite band member and he left us way too soon.

Latest posts

Back