*MBBO/ORBO* - So, who's in and for what category??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to practice doing splatter style paint for my upcoming bike, using this little frame. The plan went south as the wife wanted hippie style.
splat test1.jpg

splat test2.jpg

That's okay, she will be the one riding it. My offroad bike probably won't have bright colors, just some splatters, maybe.

Is it blacked out because your wife intends to add something colorful?
Yes she has plans for glass wheels. The blank circles have been cut out of tempered. She's working out how to put them on axles without breaking them. Lotsa weight on fragile medium

"You have insufficient privileges to post threads here"
Nothing earth shattering.happening today with my ORBO build. Will post up at lunchtime when that forum may be enabled.
Working on it

Need @Angie for that though

Looking to enter the ORBO this year. Took about two years off from bikes due to real life stuff. I had considered three possible frames to start.
First is a 59 Schwinn Corvette:
1959 corvette.JPG

Second is a Worksman INB:
worksman.JPG

Third is a Summit Workhorse that is rolling to the scene as we speak.
I think the Schwinn is out considering how low the bottom bracket is compared to the Worksman. I will probably wait to decide after seeing how the Worksman and the Workhorse stack up head to head.

Looking to enter the ORBO this year. Took about two years off from bikes due to real life stuff. I had considered three possible frames to start.
First is a 59 Schwinn Corvette: View attachment 176592

Second is a Worksman INB:
View attachment 176593

Third is a Summit Workhorse that is rolling to the scene as we speak.
I think the Schwinn is out considering how low the bottom bracket is compared to the Worksman. I will probably wait to decide after seeing how the Worksman and the Workhorse stack up head to head.
Worksman is always a cool choice. Summit workhorses with their Schwinn straight bar look is also really cool. Not sure which is heavier though. Either will get your bike that excite looks .

I cannot comprehend the term uncool bike.
Pretty sure the contestants won't need any
I didn't get it either. I looked it up. Google provided laffs:
barack-obama-dad-netflix.jpg

Fashion wise, uncool maybe with the mom jeans, but I'd give President Dad points for the kid hauling.

Latest posts

Back