Hello From Colorado

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twisted Richard

RRB Supporter
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for letting me join, I’m older guy, from Colorado. New into Rat Rod bikes. I have a 1983 Schwinn Cruiser 5 speed soon to be a 15 speed and a 2006 Del Sol Shoreliner Limited.
I’m not a collector I think all bikes should be ridden. I’ve re-built a couple of Schwinn DX-97’s one was a 1949 BF Goodrich branded and the other 1951 Ace Hardware. Both came in pieces and had great earned Patinas. The first took 4 years to complete the chain came as a rusted piece of art.
Looking forward to learning some new tricks.

And always happy to help another enthusiast. Welcome!✌️

We are having the Old Bikes Club Spring Swap in Denver on Saturday. Stop by and meet some other local collectors and see some really cool stuff if you're able!

We are having the Old Bikes Club Spring Swap in Denver on Saturday. Stop by and meet some other local collectors and see some really cool stuff if you're able!
Hey thanks for the heads up. Where is it and what time? I looked up Old Bikes Club on Google and got a last up date of 2017and another of 2014. I would like to come to check out the swap. Thanks Richard

Flyer.....

49692.jpeg

Southeast corner of 14th & Benton in Lakewood in a church parking lot. Gonna be a beautiful day!☀️ You could also check Denver Craigslist and search 'Swap' for more info. Sorry I don't have a link.....

There will be a raffle for cool stuff and a 'Free Pile" that usually has some neat stuff as well. Hope you can make it!

Flyer.....

View attachment 189596

Southeast corner of 14th & Benton in Lakewood in a church parking lot. Gonna be a beautiful day!☀️ You could also check Denver Craigslist and search 'Swap' for more info. Sorry I don't have a link.....

There will be a raffle for cool stuff and a 'Free Pile" that usually has some neat stuff as well. Hope you can make it!
Just saw this and I have the day off! I’ll be there!

Thanks! I picked up 2 bike projects and some parts.Great group of people. I will come up and do a ride some sunday!

Latest posts

Back