POW! ZING! Build Off jokes!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattiThundrrr

Rattus All Terrainus
Reaction score
Hey @MattiThundrrr , I think we need another thread in this BO forum called 'One-liners'. Since you seem to have a good handle on this type of humor, maybe you could weave that thread? I've read three already today that had me in stitches. (sorry, fell into OJ pun mode there....different kind of 'humor')
OJ, that's a great idea
Thy wish is my command.

Last edited:
@CRASH said:
"This is the worst looking Huffy Twin Stick I have ever seen in my life. But you cannot find these... so I will restore it. This may be the hardest part of the whole build. I had to trade it for one of my children, (God speed, little Daniel!) so I must get it done"

Do I really need a bigger tube of Visene to get the red out?
GC.
IMG_20220503_161254__01.jpg

Because eyeliner

The Renaissance Man:
"What are your thoughts about possibly entering this? The only work done so far has been to fit one of my tanks over the frame and rough cut a piece of aluminum to sandwich between it."

Macncheese
"Apparently, if you sell it to me and then I sell it back to you, the fab work is nullified. I've been watching a lot of Ozark. Let me know if you need anything else laundered!"

This is especially funny if you have any Scandinavian blood in you....like me. :bigsmile:

@us56456712 explaining just how rusty and neglected his 1800's bike is in his thread...

"I used a two foot piece of well pipe for a wrench extension and a sludge hammer to try and bust the pedal and headset nuts and bolts apart. Nothing budged. It’s been soaking in PD Blaster for 21 days. I switched to Gibbs and will next try heat, freezing, pounding and more penetrant. this is the most stuck steel bike I have ever dealt with. Hoya cowya, it’s stuck bad, holy wah, eh. Really impressed wid da century of neglect on tis one. Couldn’t have messed it up better myself and I got a lotta practice at that sorta ting."

This is especially funny if you have any Scandinavian blood in you....like me. :bigsmile:

@us56456712 explaining just how rusty and neglected his 1800's bike is in his thread...

"I used a two foot piece of well pipe for a wrench extension and a sludge hammer to try and bust the pedal and headset nuts and bolts apart. Nothing budged. It’s been soaking in PD Blaster for 21 days. I switched to Gibbs and will next try heat, freezing, pounding and more penetrant. this is the most stuck steel bike I have ever dealt with. Hoya cowya, it’s stuck bad, holy wah, eh. Really impressed wid da century of neglect on tis one. Couldn’t have messed it up better myself and I got a lotta practice at that sorta ting."
There is a family rumor that we have a wee bit of Finn. Thus the Finglish I learned. Finnish humor or practical jokes: On the ski trail. “Say there, what kind of cross country ski wax did you use today”. “Blue Swix”. Later. “That blue wax was terrible, didn’t work at all”. “Funny ting, didn’t work for me neither”. Or, “hay Aino, I got a sick cow, what did you do for yours last year when it got sick”? “I gave her turpentine”. Toivo, “OK”. Toivo Later, “hay Aino, I used turpentine on my cow and it died”. Aino, “funny ting, so did mine”.

Last edited:
@gowjobs crackin' me up describing the end of what appeared to be a very trying paint day!
". Oh yeah, and the clear was a pain. Both cans that I used spit huge drops like an effusive teen telling you about their favorite anime. Anyway, be cool, and be sure to make plenty of jokes at my expense."

Latest posts

Back