my new build may be you want to check it out?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cult cranks are on :D

dsc0233762b12e9658.jpg

dsc0233862b12e9742.jpg

dsc0233962b12e95dd.jpg

building a better set of wheels, buying a Shadow Chrome chain, Primum products polished silver Pedals . Odyssey Evo II brakes. but could not wait to test ride it. :p so did a quick mock up so I can ride it. while I save up cash for the new parts..
dsc0234562b29670e7.jpg

dsc0235862b313d459.jpg

Last edited:
as for wheels thinking polished rims may be G sport Odyssey? Black DT double butted spokes black alloy spoke nipples, Polished profile mini cassette. hub and profile mini front hub with female axles IE same hubs as my Haro Master.

The rear drops are nearly as thick as the chain! Alloy slabs!
steal slabs not alloy frame is 4130 Chrome steal
The Grim Reaper X is bonded together with the E3 Welding Process and features Helix down tube, top tube & chainstays. The classic EB cutouts give it the same flavor as the OG Grim, but we've souped it up a bit with updated features like the integrated chain tensioners in the CNC’d drop outs, a heat-treated wide bottom bracket, and the sleek Spy Clamp.
4.75 LBS

75º Head tube angle

71º seat tube angle

13.5" chain stay (13.2" slammed)

BB height = 11.5"

Standover height: 8.7"

• The Grim Reaper 10 is the latest evolution of our lightweight professional level BMX frames

• E3 Welding Process ensures the most dependable frame construction possible

• Helix Down Tube, Top Tube & Chainstays: ribs inside the tubing help prevent denting and yield a higher strength-to-weight ratio

• Classic EB cut-out in the head tube and reinforced cutouts in seattube

• Offset butted and heat-treated head tube

• Heat-treated wide Mid bottom bracket

• 8mm Thick steel Drop Outs: CNC’d and Heat-Treated with Integrated Chain Tensioners

• Single butted seat tube

• Singled butted seat stays

• Spy Seat Clamp: Integrated with Frame

• Replaceable 990 mounts

• Removable Gyro tabs and cable guides

I

steal slabs not alloy frame is 4130 Chrome steal
That's freaking cool, I assumed alloy
8mm Thick steel Drop Outs: CNC’d and Heat-Treated with Integrated Chain Tensioners
CNC is usually seen on aluminum. Never seen that much effort put into the drop outs. I'm even more into it now

You can even make out the kerf lines on the edges from the laser cut. I love fab stuff 🤘

dsc0238462bbc0142f~2.jpg

Leaves some cut lines on the thicker stuff but unlike waterjet doesn't bevel the edge. Until you get into real thick stuff it stays in parallel (for the most part)

Latest posts

Back