Urine Yellow - mountain bike to bmx conversion

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Covid, nothings happening. Doing OK, but kicking my butt, very tired. Will resume when feeling better.

Have been picking away at specialized tune up, little at a time.
Take care of yourself

Get well soon

Feeling much better, no serious issues, symptoms just kept hanging on. Thanks for the support

Back to Bike Talk.

1. Think I need to get the wheel / chainline worked out here to get comfortable on how to move forward.
2. The fork kinda bugs me, rideable with the modified fork, need to find a donor 26 1 1/8 straight fork or decide if I wanna spend $ on new one. Don't wanna buy parts until I get wheel / chainline figured.

Feeling much better, no serious issues, symptoms just kept hanging on. Thanks for the support

Back to Bike Talk.

1. Think I need to get the wheel / chainline worked out here to get comfortable on how to move forward.
2. The fork kinda bugs me, rideable with the modified fork, need to find a donor 26 1 1/8 straight fork or decide if I wanna spend $ on new one. Don't wanna buy parts until I get wheel / chainline figured.
Sticking with a rigid fork?

Another side track. Was given a couple of redlines, cleaning them up amd swapping some parts to give to kids in my neighborhood. 19 1/4 " top tubes with 175mm cranks is weird, swapping shorter cranks, for younger riders.
20220626_155059.jpg

Those are some long cranks on that red one

TICK TOCK
Cross the finish line in 2 weeks!

Latest posts

Back