Willi Witch

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must mean Duck Fader...."Luke, I'm not a rubber duck....I'm your Fader".... *in my best James Earl Jones voice*

duck fader.jpg

It's got a good look, Frankie! I actually like the bars on there. Great saddle, frame, tires, fork.

We have been hearing of your record heat across the Pond. It has been very hot in areas of the US as well.

Bring 'er on home!

It's got a good look, Frankie! I actually like the bars on there. Great saddle, frame, tires, fork.

We have been hearing of your record heat across the Pond. It has been very hot in areas of the US as well.

Bring 'er on home!
Thanks @OddJob!

Well it's not that bad 91/93°F at it's top. But a high humidity and a shed with full sunrays blasting on it all day long makes you sweat while you're standing inside.🥵

A few years ago it was hotter actually, up to 104°F

Sorry it has taken me this long to buzz through and catch all of the cool stuff you did for this build.
EXCELLENT WORK!!!!!!
Looking at the end result, no one would know that this started as a ladies bike. Bravo man!!! I absolutely love the fork for sure, but truly the whole build is top notch work!!!

Sorry it has taken me this long to buzz through and catch all of the cool stuff you did for this build.
EXCELLENT WORK!!!!!!
Looking at the end result, no one would know that this started as a ladies bike. Bravo man!!! I absolutely love the fork for sure, but truly the whole build is top notch work!!!
Thanks @kingfish254 ,means a lot to me! I really love what you did with your uncle stretch bike too! I'm curious too see the end result. It is really hard to keep up with all the builds going on in this buildoff!!

Latest posts

Back