WINTER BUILD OFF "STEEL CITY"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the forks tacked up
zatabe4y.jpg

ady7ygyh.jpg
uqyqera7.jpg

Nito

WOW.. That's rad looking. :cool2:

Thx Tuck Tuck! Unfortunately I had to pull the plug on the custom handle bars because of time. But I will be using them on the next build so stay tuned!

Nito

Well guys....reality has set in. I probably won't be submitting a completly finished "STEEL CITY" I haven't stopped production at all. In fact it's way up! But I will enter what I have at the time. Fabrication will be done but not paint. This build has more meaning to me then the awesome bragging rights that comes with being in a RRB build off. It will be show casing a little bit of the work I will be putting out there under my new PEDALWHIPS Custom Bicycles venture. Now...off my soap box and back to the laboratory! lol

Nito

Well guys....reality has set in. I probably won't be submitting a completly finished "STEEL CITY" I haven't stopped production at all. In fact it's way up! But I will enter what I have at the time. Fabrication will be done but not paint. This build has more meaning to me then the awesome bragging rights that comes with being in a RRB build off. It will be show casing a little bit of the work I will be putting out there under my new PEDALWHIPS Custom Bicycles venture. Now...off my soap box and back to the laboratory! lol

Nito
:thumbsup:

Luke.

Latest posts

Back