CYCO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Care to share details on wiring this up? I won't lie this is an awesome idea!! You going to put in a tweeter?

I LIKE BIKES

It's a JBL Micro speaker for MP3 players. It has bluetooth, but I'm using an old MP3 player plugged into the aux jack.

f07968a1.jpg

I'm callin' it done!! Just have to take some pitchers. I'm not even gonna clean it......might even find some mud to ride through.
I finished off the speaker pod tonight. The Velcro dots are holding everything well. I even took it for a spin down the street listening to The Clash :D

Excuse the crappy picture.....It's night time, I was balancing the bike, holding the pod and taking the pic.

P1010254.jpg

That speaker is perfect there!!!!
I have a plan to make a blue tooth speaker accessory housed into a backwards bullet light and disguised as a speedo, but there just isn't time for it for BO9.

Looks cool,reminds me of a bull charging at the gate...:113:

Cool Beans! I mean: Cool - Bean! Super clean & super mean!

it really does have a nice menacing look to it!:) im pretty sure your bike could beat up my bike.

That speaker is perfect there!!!!
I have a plan to make a blue tooth speaker accessory housed into a backwards bullet light and disguised as a speedo, but there just isn't time for it for BO9.

Thanks folks :) Really happy with this bike.

I have a huge week coming up with work meetings, school functions, our annual swap meet, and weekend gigs, so the only chance I had was this morning (before I had to go set up my P.A for an afternoon gig) to try and get some pics in decent light conditions. I think I have enough, and will go through them in the next couple of days and pick out the best ones.

I rode it to a couple of spots to shoot some pics, and had some ZZ Top crankin' on my trip.......got a few strange looks from pedestrians and people getting in and out of their cars at a shopping area I went through :D

Here's one I took this morning
P1010283.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back