MBBO#04 CLASS 1 VOTING BOOTH.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick your favorite bikes!

• 1: Shelby Flyer Woody by @OddJob

Votes: 15 11.9%
  • 2: Huffy Longshot by @scotleycrue

Votes: 44 34.9%
  • 3: Fritz Fifty Krate Done Right by @Scribble

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • 4: Purple Haze by @ratrodzrcool

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • 5: Cheap Thrill by @ChicagoMuscle Guy

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • 6: The Wraith by @ChicagoMuscle Guy

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • 7: Craigslist find Spyder 500 by @sdframe

• 8: '67 Huffy "The Musclepunk" by @Chad T

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • 9: Mr Meaner by @G-Matt

• 10: InViolet by @metalchewy

• 11: STORMTROOPER by @Falstaff

Votes: 19 15.1%
  • 12: grr-RAT-ified by @GuitarlCarl

• 13: WHEEL'N in the years by @Old Scool

Votes: 43 34.1%
  • 14: BigRed by @bikedudeomaha

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • 15: Unauthorized Cinnamon by @roadwarrior

Votes: 19 15.1%
  • 16: Deutsch Muscle Fahrrad by @roadwarrior

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • 17: Schwinn Lil'-Krate Midget Sting Ray by @Smoopy's

Votes: 21 16.7%
  • 18: FURY by @Wildcat

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • 19: Hooligan by @brett4christ

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • 20: Metrorat No.22 by @Endlesschain

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • 21: CycleDelic by @GuitarlCarl

Votes: 25 19.8%
  • 22: SixtyNine Spyder by @CRASH

Votes: 32 25.4%
  • 23: X FACTOR by @ratrodz

Votes: 57 45.2%
  • 24: Breakdown Beatnik by @brett4christ

• 25: TorRed (68 Typhoon) by @metalchewy

• 26: THE WAR PIG by @Jake Sensi

Votes: 15 11.9%
  • 27: Ross Apollo Delorean Style by @BScubed

Votes: 30 23.8%
  • 28: Grape Ape 24" Schwinn Mega-Ray by @greenephantom

• 29: The Raven by @ANGRYJOE

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • 30: Super Slingshot by @CRASH

Votes: 32 25.4%
  • 31: Corvette Stingray aka 'Big boy muscle' by @Big Ape

Votes: 24 19.0%
  • 32: FeDeRaL OffEnSe by @Smoopy's

Votes: 39 31.0%
  • 33: 1968 Huffy Rail Custom by @Fat Lip

Votes: 18 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As there was no prizes offered for this build-off, my wife and I have decided to pay for the winner @ratrodz upgrade to 'Gold Membership', not sure if anyone else has upgraded to GOLD yet, so he may well be the first! :thumbsup:

Congrats Aaron!

Luke.

Way to @ratrodz on a well deserved win. That fat chainguard over the Dana with wicked shifter still blows my mind!

I want to thank everyone that voted for my build "Wheel'n in the years", all the other builders, and Luke for moderating the MBBO4. It was an honor to finish in 3rd place with such awesome builders especially since this was my first ever build off. This was a great experience and a lot of fun, I can't wait for the next MBBO5!

As there was no prizes offered for this build-off, my wife and I have decided to pay for the winner @ratrodz upgrade to 'Gold Membership', not sure if anyone else has upgraded to GOLD yet, so he may well be the first! :thumbsup:

Congrats Aaron!

Luke.

That's awesome! Way to kind!! Thank you Luke!!!

Congratulations to everyone!
You guys all built some pretty cool bikes...I really wasn't expecting this at all! I am humbled to have been apart of this build off, and to build next to some of the best bike builders!!
Thank you all for the kind words during the build off!!!

Congrats ratrodz, scotleycrue +Old Scool!!!...:41::41::41:...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Way to @ratrodz on a well deserved win. That fat chainguard over the Dana with wicked shifter still blows my mind!

This bike would have made the voting harder for me in BOTEN. Just a whole other galaxy of rad rat roddy coolness.

but my top three:
Huffy Longshot
WHEEL'N in the years
Musclepunk

To me..those three bikes truly capture the spirit of the word and era that is "muscle bike"..(with maybe Federal Offense being a distant 4th..:happy:)
Congrats to all who finished!!

Smoopys you called that grouping pretty tight! I was honored to be included in that group. Longshot and Wheel'N in the years were the 2 purest examples of the breed I think. Can't believe my imposter came in next..:D

Lots of great bikes this year. All winners. Always a fun build off. Thanks Luke for all your hard work keeping these deals organized.

Congrats Aaron!

Luke.

Congrats on the Gold Member prize!

GOLDMEMBERg-28.jpg

#2 and #3 are true muscle bikes and i thought it was a muscle bike build off??? Just saying my 2 cents worth

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Congrats Aaron!

Luke.
Looks like it has been applied to my account! Hopefully Ratrod can sort it when he gets online next!

Luke.
@Rat Rod refunded my money and gave @ratrodz the 'Gold Membership' prize from the forum! Even better!

Congrats Ratrodz and thank you Steve!

Luke.

@Rat Rod refunded my money and gave @ratrodz the 'Gold Membership' prize from the forum! Even better!

Congrats Ratrodz and thank you Steve!

Luke.

@Rat Rod @LukeTheJoker , I'm very grateful for both the gesture and the gift! Really wasn't expecting this, but wanted to tell you both how grateful I am!! Thank you both and all who joined the build, and those who voted and gave kind words of encouragement to me throughout the process!!! THANK YOU!!!

Congrats to the top 3 builders & there bikes . I would have to say that the voters got it right those would probably be in the top 5 for me it would have been to hard to narrow it down to 3 there were a couple more bikes that could have won this thing also . Great job to all & that was a nice prize from Luke...
Rat Rods high five on your first build off . [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to the top 3 builders & there bikes . I would have to say that the voters got it right those would probably be in the top 5 for me it would have been to hard to narrow it down to 3 there were a couple more bikes that could have won this thing also . Great job to all & that was a nice prize from Luke...
Rat Rods high five on your first build off . [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! And I agree, it could have been any builders win!!

Latest posts

Back