GuitarlCarl's Bikes -N- Stuffs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Foreground to back...Rockin' Rollfast from BO11, Little Neutrino from BONINE, and Dead Metal from the 2016 Offroad (Klunkoff)
a final roll 012.jpg
a final roll 013.jpg
a final roll 015.jpg

More Rockin' Rollfast
a final roll 010.jpg
a final roll 007.jpg
At Kings.jpg
roFast 006.jpg

Carl.:rockout:

Last edited:
Little Neutrino, a modified 1936 Hawthorne, from BONINE
Best of Show (People's Choice) winner at the Heritage Summer 2015 bike show in Chicago.
Hawthorne%20Wins.JPG
KIMG00021.JPG
KIMG00071.JPG
LittleNeutrino008.JPG
LittleNeutrino014.JPG

Carl.

Last edited:
Dude that's wild never seen that one . Killer idea great conversation bike [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude that's wild never seen that one . Killer idea great conversation bike [emoji1303]

Haha! Built it in a MBBO! They didn't appreciate much in the votes... But it's a great rider, with a lot of cool details (check the plasma headlight and underslung handlebar mounting). I took it up and rode the lakeshore at the Chicago Invasion and it performed flawlessly.

Carl.

My first build here, 2013 MBBO, HeadBanger :headbang:
ada524d4-840f-4474-a108-d91144ab796d.JPG

later converted to a tribute bike...
Da Bears :bigboss:
DaBears.JPG

Everyone that's ridden this bike laughs and laughs, it's a fun bike to ride!

Carl.

Last edited:
Ya thought the under mount stem is perfect for a upside down bike . Some how I think that bike fits your stile perfect , in a good way . Nothing better then some upside down geometry [emoji1303]

All of your bikes are unique & have lots of little details that people miss when looking them over, alien fire is my favorite [emoji1417][emoji92]

All very cool builds, I love Little Neutrino (what bars are those on it, by the way? They're rad!) and Sgt. Rock the most. That Alien Fire is nuts! Total franken bike, in a good way.

All very cool builds, I love Little Neutrino (what bars are those on it, by the way? They're rad!) and Sgt. Rock the most. That Alien Fire is nuts! Total franken bike, in a good way.
I believe the bars were original to the bike. They were missing the crosspiece so I made one from copper and I added 4 1/2 inches to the length under the grips... a lot of Little Neutrino is original.

Carl.

sent from my banana phone...

The Difference Engine as built Winter BO 2014

HeadBanger pre-rebuild, The Difference Engine later, removed the light and goofy truss rods...
and Little Neutrino.

The horn on The Difference Engine now...

My old CAD2

Carl.

Carl these are all really nice looking bikes! Also nice looking guitars! How did you mount the guitar rack on to the bike?
I cut up a guitar stand for the parts, and used a bit of square stock, drilled a hole thru, put a cotter pin on the shaft for the bottom piece. JB welded a nut inside the top piece, ran a bolt thru the rear rack... pretty basic, easy to remove. I'll get some pics...

Carl.

sent from my banana phone...

Latest posts

Back