Amorem Redux - Integrum, Finito, Done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just catching up with this build. WOW! So many cool ideas. I absolutely don't have the imagination do do steam punk. Your ideas just keep going and going and going....What the heck is in your drinking water....I want some!
Kota, thanks appreciate it. Our drinking water has been replaced with Vodka straight from the tap.

IMG_20170531_163736.jpg
IMG_20170531_163539.jpg
IMG_20170531_163640.jpg
Started mock up of front struts & stand. Ran out of clamps; will finish both and clean up rough edges.​

There's just so much "wicked coolness" going on here! I haven't been this fascinated with a build in a long time.

There's just so much "wicked coolness" going on here! I haven't been this fascinated with a build in a long time.
Kota, I appreciate your comments brother. Long time fan of your builds.

This build is really taking on an identity all it's own; and that's hard to achieve in this very creative environment of builders! I'm liking your direction and the bike is coming together nicely.:thumbsup:

This build is really taking on an identity all it's own; and that's hard to achieve in this very creative environment of builders! I'm liking your direction and the bike is coming together nicely.:thumbsup:
OddJob, appreciate the kind words of encouragement. You are the King of Rustification.

Details Details Details!
WOW!

Doesn't look too comfy but who knows, I have a bare spring seat that's real nice to sit on.

Carl.

Doesn't look too comfy but who knows, I have a bare spring seat that's real nice to sit on
Carl.

It is not that comfortable. However, it fits the flow of the build. I have a Brooks leather seat with copper rails; tried on the bike and did not work with the spirit of the build. Let's face it, a lot of the unconventional things we do in our builds are not always functional.

Last edited:
That is definitely a 2dawgs saddle!!!
Work of art man!

Latest posts

Back