Westfield Wasteland

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks fast man love your details . A great looking classic drag bike . You got some cool pictures also [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks brother. This time around I tried to build a classic that still reflected my style.

Carl.

Thats a tight clearance on the rear wheel, bike looks great though!
Thanks bro. You know the rims gotta be straight when the tolerances are tight. The crimp tool did the trick, and the fat rim was actually easier to lace and true. I've been out cruising this bike and I love it.

Carl.

from todays ride...
KIMG1192.JPG
KIMG1194.JPG

Carl.

Those last 2 pics are great! Really dig pic #3 from your friend Gil too.

Another fine creation you have given us this year Carl. You've got a great eye for the groovy and soul to the max....excellent job!...:thumbsup::thumbsup:...love it

Great bike. Great patina. I love the fat/skinny wheel, the headlight, the blue dot taillight. Nice photography.

Those last 2 pics are great! Really dig pic #3 from your friend Gil too.

Another fine creation you have given us this year Carl. You've got a great eye for the groovy and soul to the max....excellent job!...[emoji106][emoji106]...love it
Use what ya got, build to your strengths, and ride em'.
Thanks for the kind words brother.
Great bike. Great patina. I love the fat/skinny wheel, the headlight, the blue dot taillight. Nice photography.
Thanks man, photos make a difference in the final voting. I've seen great bikes go unnoticed from bad photos, so I'm always working on them.

Carl.

Last edited:
Great looking ride with a lot of cool cool details. My favorite styled frame to boot.

Big and small together look great here. I love the look. Excellent work.[emoji106] [emoji106]

Great looking ride with a lot of cool cool details. My favorite styled frame to boot.

Big and small together look great here. I love the look. Excellent work.[emoji106] [emoji106]
Thanks! I like the big and little dragster look too. I think every bike I've built has it. This one has the biggest difference, that 2.4 tire on that 57mm rim really looks plump. I'm dreaming of a tank for it... Thanks again.

Carl.

I think your last pic is the best! Looks like a tough setting....for a tough bike!

I'm making each one of my favorite BO bikes, the desktop background on my computer, for 3 days each. Your bike is one of them.

That's a very nice looking bike. It has the rat and drag feel to it

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

As always your build was so much fun and overloaded with creativity. There are so many cool contrasts you have successfully pulled off on one bike. Fat and Skinny. Dark and Shiny. What a great ride!!!
CONGRATS!!!

I'm making each one of my favorite BO bikes, the desktop background on my computer, for 3 days each. Your bike is one of them.
Thank you, I'm honored.
That's a very nice looking bike. It has the rat and drag feel to it

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
THAT is what I was going for! Thank you.
As always your build was so much fun and overloaded with creativity. There are so many cool contrasts you have successfully pulled off on one bike. Fat and Skinny. Dark and Shiny. What a great ride!!!
CONGRATS!!!
Brother, I'm still chasing after you. It's missing a few pieces, needed a tank and it's really the first one that I've done saving the original patina. But I'm happy with it. Glad you like it.

Carl.

Latest posts

Back