L'Angelo di Ferro Finito Now with a Speed Run Video!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So to experience the full effect of that video, Start this one below at the 2:00 minute mark and hit play on the ride video at about the same time. If someone knows how to combine these two things I'd be forever grateful. It works so well!

OH YEAH!!!! Watched it first without the music and the tune that ran through my mind was the music from the Flying Monkey Attack in the Wizard of Oz. You were cranking brother!!!!

It's a beautiful bike.......But is it ridable? OH! That's been answered.

In my best high pitched voice......(giggle)... NAAAAILED IT!

I got a request for a builder/bike photo. Here ya go.
20170816_190045.jpg

Whoa! You're a freaking dog!
A dog just laid a smacksown on the build off!
Wow!

Whoa! You're a freaking dog!
A dog just laid a smacksown on the build off!
Wow!
Oh yeah, I thought it would be obvious to you guys but I guess I should have clarified, yes I'm a dog. That dude in the background is just this guy that prepares my meals and picks up my poo piles. He wanted to get in the picture so I told him he could hold the bike up. He likes to feel useful.

Amazing piece of sculpture and it flies down the road! Perfect music for the ride vid. If you can find a downloadable clip of the music you like you can put it on your computer and use the youtube editing program to ad the music to the vid.

Very well done...congratulations...to a true champion!!:41::41::41:

Latest posts

Back