First bikeride in years.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i dug out some of my old schwinns fellas. My 50s spitfire and 70s hollywood. Loaded with dust! I aired up those tires and hit the road. Took my old hogs on a 4 mile blast around my neighborhood. We rode to the oldest cemetery in my city. Heres some pics!
400aef56f1dbc1025e65a4223a3736ac.jpg
cfc147763719122ba40329448e87750f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice to see you around. Hopefully you still have that Panther.

Seeing your signature line made me smile.
Dusty and rusty but i never sold.
Bought my own place cman, getting married too! i brought her with me. (bike and soon to be wife hahahha) im going to buy some chrome polish and shine her up! i cannot find a seat for it. if u see any, let me know. i got a new tube for that flat too. any idea where to get replacement glass for that headlight?

check out that old rrb buildoff bike too! :)
i think im going to enter the next build off. number 13! i think that bike was for #3?
b4d123ae05c7b868063f349167f76e58.jpg
d727cc83125dcafb432d4fe8a64756da.jpg

Dusty and rusty but i never sold.
Bought my own place cman, getting married too! i brought her with me. (bike and soon to be wife hahahha) im going to buy some chrome polish and shine her up! i cannot find a seat for it. if u see any, let me know. i got a new tube for that flat too. any idea where to get replacement glass for that headlight?

check out that old rrb buildoff bike too! :)
i think im going to enter the next build off. number 13! i think that bike was for #3?
b4d123ae05c7b868063f349167f76e58.jpg
d727cc83125dcafb432d4fe8a64756da.jpg

good to see you still around too my friend! im 27 now. where the heck did the time go. i was just a punk kid when this madness started haha.

Nice to see you around. Hopefully you still have that Panther.

Seeing your signature line made me smile.
im happy to be back. being here is going to help me lose some weight. i got fatter once i quit riding. they tried telling me i got the diabetes, ive reversed it by changing my diet and tried the gym thing, i hate that. so bikeriding again is it. i had so much fun last night. felt like a kid again. forgot what it was like!

Welcome back! Hope you join the build off fun!!!!

Just stay away from dairy and you should be fine. :rofl:

View attachment 74254
am i okay to rebuild a bike i previously had on here? its a bare frame now. i tracked down my old spaceliner frame! its behind m oldy buddy dereks moms garage

Maybe you should name your build "Milkman $2.89"

Yep....feel free.

BTW...you provided hours of entertainment for us back then. :wink1:
what ever happened to i think his name was kevin? me and him used to go back and forth all the time .....

i love seeing how much you've grown this thing man. its remarkable how big its gotten.

Haven't seen Kevin around in a long time.

Kind of crazy how long this thing has been going now. :crazy2:
I joined in 2007! 11 years have gone by like nothing. its just crazy man. i never would have thought life would turn out this way for me. im so blessed.

What ever happened to the "measuring with cats" thread? Hoping its not completely lost in photobucket, sure has been a minute though for sure. Glad to see you doing well and good Ricksterr!

What ever happened to the "measuring with cats" thread? Hoping its not completely lost in photobucket, sure has been a minute though for sure. Glad to see you doing well and good Ricksterr!
what you mean measuring with cats? i still have my photo bucket lol.

im happy to talk to you fellers

Latest posts

Back