RRBBO13 Rusty

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice...this is going to look great! Stance in awesome with those springer forks :)
ditto on the neat frame patch job, and I dig the green rims with existing paint. I'm a big fan of square profile cruiser tyres, I have a set I want to use on my next build. They're not seen much in Australia, but I think they give a bike a bit more of a solid, kinda 'tough' look.

Nice...this is going to look great! Stance in awesome with those springer forks :)
ditto on the neat frame patch job, and I dig the green rims with existing paint. I'm a big fan of square profile cruiser tyres, I have a set I want to use on my next build. They're not seen much in Australia, but I think they give a bike a bit more of a solid, kinda 'tough' look.

Thanks! A lot of planning went into the final design! I like these tires as well. I feel like they have an old school new school feel to them.

Aha! I was writing as you were posting...it does look great! soooo looooooong
Haha thanks! Yes it is long! At first I didn’t think I was going to be able to ride it because of how different the bent fork rides but now I’m so used to it I hardly notice it. Rides great!

Great build going on! I love those extensions! They are so much cooler than the ones that Milli Vanilli had! :D
Honestly, those are killer!

Little update...

Wanted to change up the front end for a little easier of a ride.

Spaceliner springer fork flipped
Extended reach fork
Apes
Rack with single expandable basket

84678DF9-7507-437D-9E38-D76877687A8F.jpeg

2D111B61-C04A-48A3-9D98-21002F22CF93.jpeg

32E0ACDC-2A04-49DB-8F61-66F22E13A54F.jpeg

DD3EFD12-D43D-4ED3-BA1E-26D3BE2BDD4C.jpeg

Latest posts

Back