RRBBO13 H.R.T. UPDATE,, new seating arrangement;

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man, what's up with the tail?
Well, this trike is a ..Meridian :grin:

5336e4040a139c3d962dc5230c6ee6f2.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait for Monty to let Carol show us whats behind the curtain

curtaincarol.gif

Cooler vibe with the apes. The triple tree forks may have been slightly cooler than the new fork, but not by much. Better to keep the chrome and be able to stop in a non-Flintstone manner.
Cool changes!

KJV, it's gettin' there! I feel like the box on the back looks too new / clean. A little 'aging assist' on the wood might tie it in with the cool rat-isfying vibe you have going on the rest of the trike...

Here's what I did to the platform rack on the front of Beer Boy Delivery waaaay back in BO 10.

Before....bare Cedar boards.
IMG_20150511_130529.jpg

Spray some grey primer on, and then brushed on some vintage white cottage paint.

IMG_20150530_140735.jpg

Before the vintage white paint dried completely, I rubbed a rough cloth over it to take off the gloss and pick up some of the paint from the surface. Here's what it looked like next to our old weathered garden fence...

IMG_20150530_141925.jpg

Then I lightly sprayed a little more grey over the top, and sanded / rubbed that in as well. It looks like really old wood in person. Not nearly that white as it is in the photo.

IMG_20150604_115505.jpg

I like that last photo. The parking lot with the stripes adds a 'hot rod' look to it. Whatever I mean by that! :21:

Maybe shoot it from closer up, and a little more of a 'top down' photo angle to get almost all parking lot in the background?

The stance on this trike is perfect! Love the big wheel / tire combos in the rear. :cool2:

I like that last photo. The parking lot with the stripes adds a 'hot rod' look to it. Whatever I mean by that! :21:

Maybe shoot it from closer up, and a little more of a 'top down' photo angle to get almost all parking lot in the background?

The stance on this trike is perfect! Love the big wheel / tire combos in the rear. :cool2:
Maybe I'll stand on the fire truck and take the picture down at the trike in the back parking lot.
& there is more lot behind where I was standing.
Who knows.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back