CCM Flyte

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0947.PNG
Any idea how much this is worth?

View attachment 82976 Any idea how much this is worth?

Good question Riley. Are you buying or selling btw?
Without the original curved fork and repaint(?) the value would be much less than original fork and finish.
Nice originals 1000 to 2000+ range.
This is not that.
I'll let someone who's bought or sold one offer an
experienced appraisal.
As a Rat rider in Toronto, where it was made, I'd be interested, broke (bike rich/cash poor, open to trades) but interested.
Good Luck and I'll stand by.

Good question Riley. Are you buying or selling btw?
Without the original curved fork and repaint(?) the value would be much less than original fork and finish.
Nice originals 1000 to 2000+ range.
This is not that.
I'll let someone who's bought or sold one offer an
experienced appraisal.
As a Rat rider in Toronto, where it was made, I'd be interested, broke (bike rich/cash poor, open to trades) but interested.
Good Luck and I'll stand by.
Thanks for your reply! Another antique bike addict here in Winnipeg has offered me 225$ for it, and I've agreeed to sell. Three others offered 200$

Awe shucks, that was a quick one Riley.
I wouldn't ask that you break your agreement, but should the bike become available by chance, I'd be to happy to make another offer. You can PM me anytime.
I have a Colson looptail and Elgin Twinn. A CCM Flyte will be most welcome some day to complete the set.
I know of one frame and fork locally that's just hanging on a living room wall for now.
I live about 2 miles from the old CCM factory location where these were built, so just maybe I'll get real, real lucky and find one in an old garage's rafters some day.

Awe shucks, that was a quick one Riley.
I wouldn't ask that you break your agreement, but should the bike become available by chance, I'd be to happy to make another offer. You can PM me anytime.
I have a Colson looptail and Elgin Twinn. A CCM Flyte will be most welcome some day to complete the set.
I know of one frame and fork locally that's just hanging on a living room wall for now.
I live about 2 miles from the old CCM factory location where these were built, so just maybe I'll get real, real lucky and find one in an old garage's rafters some day.
I'll let you know when I find another one!

Latest posts

Back