Member Formally Known As roddy*piper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I Had to create a new account ( Humungus ). Because of log in problems to My old account ( roddy*piper ). "I hope they don't delete My old account". I put a lot of time and effort into it. My posts got lots of Views and, "I Like It". It would be a "Huge" loss to Rat Rod Bikes and it's Members likewise... "I'M BACK" *Hey Rat Rod and Friends!*

GREAT !!! I SEE *RAT ROD* KEPT MY OLD ACCOUNT INTACT !!! "WAY TO GO RAT ROD !!!" *MY FRIEND* "The artist formally known as roddy*piper". And yes, "I still get a little Crabby"... LoL !!!

Last edited:
Welcome back! I remember your Yamaha and Kawasaki motos. Have fun!

*STAR WARS* "Luke, I am your Father"

LoL !!! "Let The Mayhem Begin"
:headbang:
Since the mayhem has officially begun, here's the facts. In that famous scene in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Darth Vader never says “Luke, I am your father.” He actually says, “No, I am your father.”

Since the mayhem has officially begun, here's the facts. In that famous scene in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Darth Vader never says “Luke, I am your father.” He actually says, “No, I am your father.”
I know but, "My friends name is Luke" It was an inside Joke... Thanks Anyways :wink1: Steve

Latest posts

Back