** I HAD A DREAM**

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uh..."H :p NEY"...pack the bikes and the dog...2nd thot.. leave the houserat...let's BO :mrgreen: GIE!!!!

Biggest Bike Show /Swapmeet in History :idea: :!: :)

vegas13blog1.jpg

That was a cool dream!!!

I know a fountain we can meet up at.......:p:p

62556193_444877139410331_9084901930454482944_n.jpg

I have done a lot of traveling around the country. I was just checking the map of the US for somewhere in the middle of the continent that might make a suitable location for a rally. Eastern Oklahoma came to mind. If you've never been through there, check it out. The country is beautiful. Check Google maps in the areas surrounding Tulsa. Just south east of Tulsa there is an area full of sizeable lakes. Check Eufala, and some of the surrounding towns. Ozark, Arkansas is another very cool small town that came to mind. Any thoughts?

JWM

Bentonville Arkansas? They have some sick mountain bike trails and bike stuff out there.

Hmmmmm. I work for a large corporation who's head office is located there. Co-workers went for Annual General Meeting, came back complaining that they had to visit the next county over. Maybe things have changed!

Latest posts

Back