BO15 Radarlux Space-Cadet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been badgered by several people to give this a go.
So far I have gathered various bits that I may or may not use .
2 80mm x26" rims coaster and 2 speed Sturmey archer kicker , on Fat Frank's.
Forks from a USU Quickly Moped.
A frame , from a Dutch folding bike .
Idea is to build something with a passing nod to a Spacelander

I like the premise. You can post those pics directly here with a cell phone or a laptop, and choose the full image option when you do. Welcome to the fray.

Carl.

This is going to be built in fits of activity and days , possibly weeks of inactivity . Strange times at work ( As I'm sure it is for many ) I'm either very busy or not there . I also tend to get dragged into doing grown up things and my wife's projects around the place .
I would love to show you a pretty picture of what I'm going to do , but while I can see bits in my head drawing these bits at this point is not coming easy . So I suppose I will just need to start cutting, bending, welding stuff ,and make it up as I go along for a bit .

Got a bit done today . Moved and reversed the seat post .
Extended the rear dropouts , reshaped them IMG_20200507_171917115.jpg
IMG_20200507_171917115.jpg
.Boxed in the rear dropouts cos they were a bit wobbly . It don't look like I have done much

Attachments

• IMG_20200507_173138060.jpg
    IMG_20200507_173138060.jpg
    427.8 KB · Views: 185
This is gonna be killer!!!!
Love the forks and the work you've done so far on the frame.

PICTURE POSTING TIP: Select the FULL IMAGE button when you upload your pics so that we see them full size without having to click on the thumbnails to embiggen them.

Wait... that frame is almost entirely made of pressed steel plates, and not tubes... interesting :39:
It's a bit mad isn't it , It's a Dutch , Magneet Intercycle Batavus Batafold . So it's a 20" wheel Shopper bike ...well was.

This is gonna be killer!!!!
Love the forks and the work you've done so far on the frame.

PICTURE POSTING TIP: Select the FULL IMAGE button when you upload your pics so that we see them full size without having to click on the thumbnails to embiggen them.
I shall give it a go on the pics , it's been a while since I did forums , I will get it . As for the forks , I will see if the design lets me . If not this one another one will get them . They may need to get halved to work . I can always use the other bit somewhere else on the bike .

Latest posts

Back