Tierra Cruisera- a made over Jamis Earth Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I rode her down to the community pool area this morning for a little photo shoot. She's a real nice rider. I am very pleased with this one. It's a keeper!
IMG_2618.JPG
IMG_2605.JPG
IMG_2598.JPG

I believe that each time you build a bike, you learn something. I have three takeaways from this build:
1. Careful attention to little details has a huge impact on the final result.
2. It's better not to rush things; take your time and enjoy the journey.
3. Rustoleum 2X paint and primer in ultra matte covers very nicely and provides a great matte finish.
I'll just sit back now and follow all your fascinating builds!
LINK TO BUILD: www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/tierra-cruisera.111567/

Last edited:
SD, this is a bike every 'earth mother' could love! The curvy lines of frame and bars, perfect grips / saddle match, the color matched housing for the cable, brown inserts on the pedals, black rims, clay colored tires.... I could go on! And you are exactly right about those three take-aways. Your details and taking your time, I too employed those this time around, and I think it really shows.

Brother, you nailed it! :41:

Reactions: KJV
I rode her down to the community pool area this morning for a little photo shoot. She's a real nice rider. I am very pleased with this one. It's a keeper!
View attachment 132245View attachment 132244View attachment 132243

I believe that each time you build a bike, you learn something. I have three takeaways from this build:
1. Careful attention to little details has a huge impact on the final result.
2. It's better not to rush things; take your time and enjoy the journey.
3. Rustoleum 2X paint and primer in ultra matte covers very nicely and provides a great matte finish.
I'll just sit back now and follow all your fascinating builds!
Very slick and I love the color scheme. Well done!

Wow, that looks a lot nicer than the one I had. The blue and various browns really go well together. The shifter housing draws your attention to it. Being a contrasting color other than black or white really adds a very trick detail. Nicely done

Sweet frame and build, love the color combos, and thought put in. I am old school and tend to like straight tube frames, but I'll say this one is curvy and appealing to my eye. Nice work!!!

Great Build!
I like the colors and the shape - the seat support curve and the way the top bar "misses" the head

the colors ares so great, but i would never be able to put that together

Dig it!

I love the colors on this one.
Looks like a great rider too.
CONGRATS!

Latest posts

Back