Mike Wolfe of American Pickers & FELT Bicycles create the "Red Wolfe" Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, 750 clams is enough to get a decent quality geared suspension bike. Why would I spend that much on a not actually "vintage" coaster bike?:39:
I ran into this thought when Dyno cruisers came out. Low and behold, they sold on their own....
Then a customer saw one of mine, asked a price and I shot him a stoopud number. He said, "better build my wife one or she's gonna get mad."
Kinda like weekend bikers, doctor all week, no time to fuss with details, let alone customizing to personalize.
Just look at all the custom motorcycle assemblers. There is a huge market for, cool!

Steve said on page one:
"I will say that it would have been more fun to see them come up with a "Rusty Gold" model.
Use all flat paint and give it some faux patina and make it look like it came out of a barn."

Bull's eye!

That show is one of my guilty pleasures, but the bike does nothing for me. It's a $300 paint job. Now if they could make it look a little like an old Indian, that would be cool. Really fat fenders and a monarch style fork maybe....

The price and the paint job aren't that important. What counts is how the bike rides. If you haven't ridden a Felt cruiser bike then you wouldn't know how nice they ride. I 've had a few different cruisers and nothing compares to my felt troy lee cruiser. It rides like a dream and if this new special edition bike rides as good then I would say it is worth the $750

The price and the paint job aren't that important.

My mistake, I was under the impression that there was a significant premium for this "special edition" bike compared to a similar Felt bike. From what I can see, there's nothing but paint to set it apart from the other Felt bikes so I personally would not be willing to pay a premium price for it.

its ok but way over priced youre paying for the name or what? lol they couldve made it look more oldschool for that price

its ok but way over priced youre paying for the name or what? lol they couldve made it look more oldschool for that price

Unfortunately, felt has priced most of their cruiser line around that price. No longer do we see the $450 price tag on one of their tank cruisers.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

really wow just seems alot for a bike with one speed cruiser
Tell me about it. I remember seeing their aluminum cruiser MP 3-speed for $550 at a local bike shop.

I was actually waiting to see what they would bring out next in the aluminum frame like the Deep-6, but it seems that they are going away from that line. They probably didn't sell as expected...maybe the high price tag for a single speed bike.:headbang:

I love riding my Felt cruisers and I can't wait to add this bike to my collection. I'm rather frugal, but I don't mind spending money on quality Tequila and Felt cruisers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The body looks nice but It's about $200 or $300 overpriced. It's being marketed as a "Collectible" and we all know that anything advertised as a "Collectible" is NOT.
$750 and a coaster brake????? They'll probably stamp out 2000 of them and they will never be seen. Price them at $550, sell 10,000 of them, and they will be seen everywhere with people riding on them.

Latest posts

Back