Best Doodads...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I put forward this prize in the RRB-BO#9 Prize Pool! thread…

3536880925130882124.jpg

Deven suggested it go to the bike with the best doodads. I agree.

Here is the meaning of "doodad" according to an online source…

doo-dad
noun Informal.
1. a decorative embellishment; trinket; bauble: a dress covered with doodads.
2. a gadget; device: a kitchen full of the latest doodads.

So please submit your nomination for BEST DOODADS on a build off 9 bike in this thread.

Criteria:
1. Can not nominate your own bike
2. Bike must have more than one doodad
3. A doodad is considered the same as a doohickey or a thingamajig

Nominations will remain open until the 8th of August.

Click here to see a countdown to when nominations close

Last edited:
How about kingfish254 waterspout siren?
Also amazing work on the front light and on his dust caps...
index.php

I see the prize pool is what appears to awards for the buildoffs.
My two items are not being offered as prizes....sorry about that.
But they are cool doodads.

Yes, they are cool doodads but they don't belong in this thread. Could you delete your post with the doodad photos please?

-----------------

This thread is for people to nominate bikes that are being built in build off 9 that have doodads on them.

It is so I can find the build off 9 bike with the BEST DOODADS and award the prize to that bike's builder.

Sorry for any confusion.

Glen.

I have one big giant doodad...Minnehaha.:headbang::rofl:

Yes... if I was awarding the prize to the largest doodad, and if a sidecar was indeed considered a doodad, it would be hard to beat. :39:

But alas, I see Minnehaha as more of an appendage than a doodad. That multicolored orb light is very doodadesque though, and I am sure your build will be inflicted with some more doodadery before the end, so never fear young lady… your creation will surely end up nominated. :dontmentionit:

Glen.

Yes... if I was awarding the prize to the largest doodad, and if a sidecar was indeed considered a doodad, it would be hard to beat. :39:

But alas, I see Minnehaha as more of an appendage than a doodad. That multicolored orb light is very doodadesque though, and I am sure your build will be inflicted with some more doodadery before the end, so never fear young lady… your creation will surely end up nominated. :dontmentionit:

Glen.
Crack up? Doodadesque,thats a mouthful... yes but the sidecar is not really a sidecar is a hot water heater dressed to look like a sidecar and if I don't drill holes in it,it could be a bathtub sidecar...:rofl:
I guess the light is,I did a lot of doodads last year...
o_O he called me a young lady...:cool2::113:

@Missing Link Pepperbox special has some cool doodaddery.
Photo1643.jpg

@GuitarlCarl Little Neutrino - vacuum tubes and cymbals
0709141025b.jpg

Only counts if I can make them work again

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I think KF can call his 'build-off #10' bike King Doodads, Or King of all Doodads, or The Doodad King:rofl:

Latest posts

Back