Past and Present!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
I've had this idea of posting pictures of previous build off bikes along with this years current build for that cool contrast between 'finished' and 'work in progress' together in one shot while looking at the bikes that fordsnake posted separately in his thread. Then while catching up on 1945 Eljin by @junknutz1975, I saw the cool shots that he took with Gumby Rumpus, so I thought it would be fun to start a thread for it.:)

I looked back through my pics and found this one with Drag King and Southern Flyer together, but I'll take a better one tomorrow...
100_6789_zps93fc089b.jpg

This should be fun to see because it's easy to forget who built what around here!

:thumbsup:

Here was my inspirational , " Gumby Rumpus Approves" Pic I took.
I try to surround myself with patina for inspiration when I build.
Helps get me in the groove:banana:

Gumby Rumpus .... Build Off 8
1945 Elgin .... Build Off 9 ( yet to be named..... hasn't " spoken " to me yet :acute: )

This is a pic from my Gumby Rumpus Build with my other RatBike for inspiration
( I built the Columbia '60 Special about 7 years ago, before I joined in to RRB )

Not quite what the original post asked for but here are a few group photos of iAM HIGGINS, Kustom Coaster III and Hammered Higgins.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405950947.910303.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405951012.653752.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405951036.881785.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405951061.220911.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405951106.138623.jpg

Angel of Death was one of my faves last year! Very cool to see it with one of my faves from this year!

I keep forgetting to get a photo of starsNbars with Flexy.

Doesn't have starsNbars in it, but I found this pic with Firewing BO8 and Flexy BO7 in it.
index.php

Latest posts

Back