ENIGMA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's dedication! Good luck, Rg

THANKS RG!

Kudos to a hard working cool guy living the life!
Cool shot, bars look invisible at that angle.
Did you break the "single bipedal land speed record?"

I was crunched for time...so the only speed record I broke was hurrying up to take my pics.

:thumbsup:The salt flats are one of my favorite places in the world! There is soooo much history on that hallowed ground. I cant wait to see how your pics turn out.
they didn't want spectators to watch the filming since it was the launch for a new model.
Did you get a peek at what model it was?

I was disappointed when I saw the picture of your car, I was hoping that you had driven your rat truck! Looking forward to the pics, you've inspired me!

The rat truck is not drivable yet, still on the blocks,? Even if it were, considering the 1000+ miles drive, across three state lines with the one day turnaround. I still would've taken my Hemi Magnum.

:thumbsup:The salt flats are one of my favorite places in the world! There is soooo much history on that hallowed ground. I cant wait to see how your pics turn out.

Did you get a peek at what model it was?

It was entirely wrapped with green and black covering, with a small cutout on the front windshield. However, it had the lines of a SLR McLaren? I did ask them if it was a McLaren? But I got the silent treatment. The crew was a bunch of Italians (no English). Which was a bunch of crap, because they were staying at my hotel and the front desk clerk said they did speak English.

Last edited:
It was entirely wrapped with green and black covering, with a small cutout on the front windshield. However, it had the lines of a SLR McLaren? I did ask them if it was a McLaren? But I got the silent treatment. The crew was a bunch of Italians (no English). Which was a bunch of crap, because they were staying at my hotel and the front desk clerk said they did speak English.
Those big car companies take secrecy very seriously! sounds like you tried to get a little peek tho, nice try:thumbsup: Cool that its probably some kind of sports model instead of another SUV:rolleyes: If they knew what was really cool though they would feature Enigma in the commercial:grin:

Yeah, I'm in Utah! I left my house this morning at 4 am, arrived here around 3 pm. I have enough reward cards and too many points to offset the cost of this trip. The real hard cost is my hotel for tonight...but my AARP membership reduced that down to $43.00!

This place is really barren, no one's here. I guess the action happens on the weekend? First week of August Speed Week starts, the place will be packed!!!
The salt is unbelievable, sticks to your car like snow...it took me almost an hour to wash it off the undercarriage of my car.

I wish I could stay longer, but I need to be back home tomorrow...I'm helping a buddy with the Grand Opening of his bike shop on Sat.

NICE!!! That's where I went to take photos for my entry in the #7 build-off, however I don't think that I had to drive as far. I left at about 4 am to get there for the sunrise and I was back home by about noon. Nice build.

NICE!!! That's where I went to take photos for my entry in the #7 build-off, however I don't think that I had to drive as far. I left at about 4 am to get there for the sunrise and I was back home by about noon. Nice build.

I knew I remembered someone with some Bonnevile pics but the CRS kicked in and I couldn't remember it was you Cuan.

Latest posts

Back