CYCO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much for the positive comments........coming from people I consider to be the premier builders on this site means a lot :).

I had a site this weekend at the annual swap in our town and took CYCO along as an attention getter. It drew a lot of people to my site, and I could have easily sold it for big dollars a number of times. I should have taken some pics, but after setting up our camp site and stall, I was too tired, then just too busy to think about pics. I went home with less merchandise and more money than I arrived with :). The only things I purchased were a workshop manual and a couple of badges for my Valiant.

Now...................sleep!!!!!

Now maybe after the last few hectic weeks, I can have a good look at the other bikes in the build-off. I didn't get to spend much time checking out everyone's builds........just a quick look here and there, but I'll make up for it over the next couple of days.

Last edited:
This bike is sooo sleek and yet beafy at the same time. You really made it work perfectly! The only thing you got wrong was the owner and I'd be glad to help you with that.:happy:

This picture is awesome!
aa4.jpg

Really cool!! Love the chocolate/black/smooth and lean look. Nice.

This bike is sooo sleek and yet beafy at the same time. You really made it work perfectly! The only thing you got wrong was the owner and I'd be glad to help you with that.:happy:

This picture is awesome!
aa4.jpg

Thanks, Renaissance Man, but this one won't be going anywhere!!

I was just thinking about my previous build-off bikes this morning, and this one is my favorite by a long way. I feel that CYCO is a result of ideas picked up from other builders on this site, and the German and Dutch sites I check out, as well as me finally "getting it right". I'm very proud of this bike, and it really has been the easiest build I've done so far.

Lean, clean, and mean Bean Machean!!!!!
I always enjoy watching your builds and this one didn't disappoint at all!
Congrats!

I love this bike such a classic look from such a modern frame. Makes me kick myself and think why didn't I think of that.

Latest posts

Back