(WBO) GIRL GONE BAD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well i wouldnt miss this build off for the world , going to start with a late 40s or early 50s girls rollfast , i tired to sell this bike a bunch of times and nobody wanted it so now it becomes my build off bike , Going to build the frame and forks from scratch and just use the rear wheel and crank and and will be looking for the matching front wheel , i have never used a skip tooth for a custom build so this should be fun ,
rollfast and DP harris004.jpg
rollfast and DP harris005.jpg

Cool chain guard too...
As a side project, them frames look cool flipped over.

Carl.

Ya I have already had people ask if I was going to use the chain guard and if not they want it , couldn't sell the bike but people want the parts
I'd strip the paint and use it...
Headbadge too, gives your build some heritage.
Drive the purists crazy...:rofl:

Carl.

You'll need to think about the chain length when you build the frame, it might be difficult to come up with extra links if it becomes necessary.

(I'd be interested in the stem if you part it out.):)
Well as of now I have 5 skip link chains in the shop , hopefully I can get it built using just 2 full lengths of chain , "I hope"

I'd strip the paint and use it...
Headbadge too, gives your build some heritage.
Drive the purists crazy...:rofl:

Carl.
I have been called all kinds of things by the purists for using old parts for some of my builds , but they still come and go through all my boxes looking for the parts they need for there restoration , hahaha

If i was in the usa,i would have snatched it up..Not a bad bike,just add a top bar and away you go...

Ok here we go , the frame is stripped and ready to be cut , the plan is to stretch the frame by about 10" just behind the crank , moving the crank forward and leaning the seat post back and lowering the top rear stays , then remove the front top bar and turn it into a mens bike , trying to find the right tank for this build but i do have some coming from CRASH and will see if any of those will fit the look , not sure about forks yet but first the frame
WBO bike 2015001.jpg

Latest posts

Back