2015 FELT RED WOLFE CRUISER - FULL REVIEW

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
That's what I here from several people. I am going to lace one on mine when I get it, then put a suicide shifter on it.

Beauty of a bike, It just needs... RUST!!!
I know is new, but come on, that nice, shiny all new paint just doesn't go with the show.
And I love the show cause all they dig out is just the opposite to this.
Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful bike, but if you make a Mike Wolf Build Off, you wouldn't come up with something as shiny as this.
Put some faux patina finish, faux rust, or matte colours at least. :)

Last edited:
must be me or the way it looks in photos but the one i saw in person looked more maroon than red,i like the redder bedder!

It might be a shade darker than the photos I took, but the bike is definitely not maroon.

I would say it's more of a blood red.

The photo on Felt's site is way off.

I had one of my RRB hats on and he walked up to look at the bike. Then he looked at me and said..."Hey....are you the guy?....the guy from RRB?" [emoji1]
Tell me they at least bought you a beer for the hat effort?:rofl:

What kind of production numbers do you figure they'll have for this model?

I have a Felt road bike, does that count for anything?

Not totally sure on the production numbers. I've asked a couple of times, but never have been given a solid number. I guess if there is little interest it will be very limited. :21:

Cool bike, but I don't get the forks which leads me to believe he really didn't have much to say on the build. Felt:.. "Here's the bike." Mike.."Cool" The forks do not go along with how this guy cherishes old school bikes is all. I would think that if he had input he would have put the kibosh on those.

Cool bike, but I don't get the forks which leads me to believe he really didn't have much to say on the build. Felt:.. "Here's the bike." Mike.."Cool" The forks do not go along with how this guy cherishes old school bikes is all. I would think that if he had input he would have put the kibosh on those.

They took an existing bike, painted it red, and put his name on it.

Latest posts

Back