Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a BMX style front, basic rear triangle, and some bars welded in between. If I could sell something like that for that kind of money, I'd be building one every day.
Looks like a BMX style front, basic rear triangle, and some bars welded in between. If I could sell something like that for that kind of money, I'd be building one every day.
i don't think he's getting that much for it... He's lowered the price from before and I had emailed him and he said he would take $100 and he just likes to design and build new ones

I'm not saying it's a bad bike. But you can see what components are involved, especially with that front downtube. I got into the burrito thing for a minute just to build a few. I personally don't like my feet that far in front of me, but they look cool. However, when I decided to let them go I never found anybody that wanted one, especially here in hilly Mayberry.

I saw this odd looking bike on craigslist..
bz00BGJ.jpg

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bik/4992488865.html
I think I have seena adult Iverson dragstripper built out of one of these style frames before if not then that would be a good idea for it the frame geometry is there

That's a different one. It's weird buy neat.

Does anyone else here hate the way they changed CL? Instead of giving you both local and nearby as before now you have to check a box for nearby and now it mixes local & nearby together instead of separating it. In the car section it also makes you have to scroll down on the search side just to change the model & year on the car that takes longer than before to get done.

00D0D_csmrNHWJWn0_600x450.jpg

What a beautiful AMF (never thought I'd say that) :grin:

I agree with you that those are beautiful frames. AMF actually had a number of good looking to cool frames through the years. I have one of the AMF Roadmaster Jet Pilots, always thought them and their frame were cool looking. Also have some no name AMF 24" wheeled girls bike with twin top tubes that are wide spaced. It's interesting looking even though it's a girls bike but a boys version of it would be really cool looking the way the twin top tubes are spaced.

Latest posts

Back