Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok they almost got me with this one. I thought it was a typical OCC Chopper at first for $990!! Apparently this is not the typical factory chopper though and I have never seen this version before. But I still sincerely doubt that it is worth what they are asking.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/bik/5031476883.html
"Built way better than the kids Verson."
But still the same junk seat! LOL :dance2:

So I have this unusual Airborne brand MTB up on CL for a couple of weeks. No one seems to know what to make of it, myself included. But it's pretty obvious that it falls much higher than a box store bike, but not anywhere near high end. I'm getting consistant offers, not what I think it's worth. So I accept one. he tells me he's heavy and is concerned about the strength of the bike. Frame is really pretty heavy duty, great welds, and strong heavy tires. This guy comes to check it out. And I swear he tries to destroy it right in front of me. He's stand pedaling while trying to shift. He got the FD all out of adjustment. I put it on my repair stand and got it working again. He did buy it. Idiot and good riddance!

Whoops duplicate post, just texted for Typhoon cost, I bet it's $1200

Yep, 1956 frame built up with NOS parts, $1200

Schwinn_zpsieucbvl6.jpg

Guess I need to put more of my bikes out in the rain to get a better return on my investment

Latest posts

Back