The Coop-ster (Its rolling)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like primer red bikes. That was one of the accent colors I used for Firewing. Steve did a great looking Felt in primer red before too.

I recommend the matte clear on top, it'll be much more durable and easier to clean... I want to say the clear will also help because it will rust right through the red primer but on this site, maybe that's not a negative!
It'll also make your pin striping more durable if you go over that too.

yeah I think once I get some other parts on it I think it will look better, maybe even try to do some pinstriping
I agree, may just look to mono tone with out the parts and or some accent colors. Looks good from here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if you're going to stick with red primer the green suede will look good, but then again I've always been partial to dull reds and greens

And I picked this up today and I think it may end up either on the rack or on a trailer.
Like your ideas and resourcing ! ...and...another cooler makes it into the build off! Be watching to see what you do with it!

I don't think we have had a camper build yet?

Latest posts

Back