Cheers from Northern Michigan

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi All- New to the forum, as well as riding/working with vintage bikes. My son and I have two bikes we're tinkering with- a Columbia-Wesftfield, and a Huffy Eldorado. Looking forward to chatting with like-minded folks, exchanging ideas, and learning from the group. Our bikes-

The Huffy Eldorado: New tires, rims, chain, and pedals. Schwinn handlebars and grips. Everything was disassembled, cleaned, and re-greased. I'd like to find a well used mirror and wire basket to match the rest of the bike-

The Columbia/Westfield; Just replaced the tires and tubes, plus lubed everything up-

Last edited:
Hi All- New to the forum, as well as riding/working with vintage bikes. My son and I have two bikes we're tinkering with- a Columbia-Wesftfield, and a Huffy Eldorado. Looking forward to chatting with like-minded folks, exchanging ideas, and learning from the group. Our bikes-

The Huffy Eldorado: New tires, rims, chain, and pedals. Schwinn handlebars and grips. Everything was disassembled, cleaned, and re-greased. I'd like to find a well used mirror and wire basket to match the rest of the bike-

The Columbia/Westfield; Just replaced the tires and tubes, plus lubed everything up-
Welcome to the group,couple nice bikes you've got there.

Don't know what kind of mirror you're looking for,but I have what I think is an old Chevy mirror that might work.

Thanks gang, I appreciate the bike kudos and welcome. :happy: @deorman- I believe it is for the most part. We put a different set of rims on as original rims were quite rusty and bent. Otherwise everything else is as we found it in my father-in-law's barn. @Falstaff- I found a mirror that will do for now, but thanks for the offer nonetheless!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back