The Huffster - Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
With my 4th post, I will enter BOTEN! This is what I believe is a 65 Huffy. Nothing special, I just want to make a clean simple build. Something low and mean. Everybody else has a great start, so I have my hands full. Im just here to have some fun. Peace

2c23c7db-eadb-43eb-a955-0b392dea92c2.jpg

Welcome to RRB and the Build Off. It's the halfway point, so you still have plenty of time to getRdone

Better late then never , drive fast & take chances . Woohooo [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everybody!
So I will try to keep this build budget friendly. Today I decide to start digging for parts. I want to try to use what I have first before I buy anything
But ...., it is friggin' hot here in AZ now. About 110, so it is going to be rough building this thing up this summer
But I will keep going, as I hate unfinished projects

20150617_152225-1.jpg

Nice frame to start with. Do you have a color in mind?

Welcome to the jungle!! GTB!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

But ...., it is friggin' hot here in AZ now. About 110, so it is going to be rough building this thing up this summer

I feel your pain. It's not 110 here in Florida, but it's hitting the low 90's. Our "100" is the % humidity. Just standing in the open garage, fiddling with little pieces makes me drip sweat like I ran a marathon. Disgusting but true.

I feel your pain. It's not 110 here in Florida, but it's hitting the low 90's. Our "100" is the % humidity. Just standing in the open garage, fiddling with little pieces makes me drip sweat like I ran a marathon. Disgusting but true.
I herd that I know what you mean , it's been record temps hear I FL . & it's only the first day of summer [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! You picked that up from me. Cant wait to see it redone!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey! You picked that up from me. Cant wait to see it redone!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Small world! Its a cool little frame, it may look a little different from when you seen it. I should have an update soon

I decided to give this thing some low, a Loco Joe Chop is perfect! I am no expert welder, but it came out better than expected.
I just need to clean up the welds and start stripping the paint
Hopefully I will get this primed up this weekend

HuffsterChop.jpg

Latest posts

Back