Nuthin' Special - Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookin like some color sand and repainting is needed.. dang it.... floabw

Seat tube was catchingnrust down the tube and only going in a couple inches... ground on ut a bit and forgot to put the wet paper towell on the paint before I started...

Where the hot fell to...

I like Corinthian leather, but don't need my paint to be textured like it.

By far a killer build. I'm over here kicking myself in the butt after seeing everything I sold you come to life ahaha. I'm glad you can use the light. Araya51 hooked me up with that but I didn't anticipate how big it actually was. Are you gonna paint it to match?? I'll text you some pics later I found a couple kool little things u might like u can have em for free. Great build man.

By far a killer build. I'm over here kicking myself in the butt after seeing everything I sold you come to life ahaha. I'm glad you can use the light. Araya51 hooked me up with that but I didn't anticipate how big it actually was. Are you gonna paint it to match?? I'll text you some pics later I found a couple kool little things u might like u can have em for free. Great build man.
The light will end up black bell with a red ring. Fits in for what comes in phase 2 .

Yes, Free.99 is a great price, always willing to use free stuff ;-)

This build is moving along quickly!
Looking good!

This build is moving along quickly!
Looking good!
I've been happy with how its all coming together. I've had this last week off, that helped, so hot (108 most days this last week), I wasn't about to do yard work this week... picked an item off the (honeydew asks) and then 2 or 3 items on transforming this bike. Was a great week.

In the morning, I'm gonna put the seat back on it and ride it down to the car guys get together. Its about 7 miles round trip. Wish I had that kick stand finished...

Red Kote in the tank. Will wait a couple days and put a second coat in it.

I made this today. Took some aluminum channel a friend gave me and bent, then soldered together with aluminum rod.

Been trying.to figure out what this bike is over in the ID section. I sunburned yesterday. No welding today . So I assembled.

Phase 1, is complete.

Rode it over to the park down the street, and snapped a few pics. Solid smooth ride . Loving it!!

Looks like a great rider! Nice work on the paint too..

Looks like a great rider! Nice work on the paint too..

Thanks Oddjob

Just one problem . . . your project is most definitely misnamed! Very nice work.
Hehehe.... Didnt/Don't know what the frame is yet I figured on some snappy name when I found out. Seems I might not find out any more. Was wantin to rename her to Red Betty last week. Still thinkin on that one...

All I know is its a 40 Snyder built frame with vertical pins. :)

Latest posts

Back