The build formerly known as Harlequin

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got my seat posts from slowriderz
(Thanks brother, that was FAST!)
I'd love to find another seat from a copper Schwinn exerciser bike to match the front seat. The springer seat works well with the Hoppity Hooper action... I also think I've solved my welder problem. On to the rear steering...

Carl.

Where have you been? We need an update!!!!

Still haven't made the 100 dollar extension cord to get 220 from the basement to my garage so I can run my welder... so no rear steering yet...may buy the plug and weld it in the basement, but not my first choice.

Carl.

Then again... I have the wheels done, maybe it's time to do a frame swap and flip the tandem...

Carl.

He makes a mistake in it, I forget where, but it's good for an easy start, just to get ya going.

Carl.

It's gonna be tough to finish this one on time...besides the no welder issue... my Dad is in his last days. Bone cancer is taking another good man. So I haven't been doing much of anything. I've got side jobs piling up, and family in from Ohio... So prayers for peace would be awesome.

Carl.

It's gonna be tough to finish this one on time...besides the no welder issue... my Dad is in his last days. Bone cancer is taking another good man. So I haven't been doing much of anything. I've got side jobs piling up, and family in from Ohio... So prayers for peace would be awesome.

Carl.
Sorry to hear that Carl. Prayers to you and your family. Our bikes are just for fun and family always comes first.

Don't even worry about bikes.
Prayers and peace to you, your father, and your family.

Sorry to hear about your Dad, as we said in the Navy.
Fair winds and following seas.
I like that... Fair winds and following seas... It was just that, peacefully today. He did get a chance to see us goofing off with the Harlequin a while back, and he laughed! (cuz you can't watch it go by without laughing) Dad's at peace, and the rest of the family will hold each other up as long as it takes... Thank you all for the sentiments.

Carl.

So sorry Carl. Honestly, i don't think I could handle losing my dad. Prayers.

Latest posts

Back