Rusty Trails Final Assembly Video

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see several of those without bezel every year at Ann Arbor, so I wouldn't sweat it to much.

I was out of town over the weekend and was away from RT. Back at it today! I'm trying to film my reassembly rather than photo, and my phone just died so I'm on break until it recharges.

I probably shouldn't have been so cocky... I forgot about not being able to use copyrighted music in my video. ugh! Didn't even think about it until I went to upload video.

I probably shouldn't have been so cocky... I forgot about not being able to use copyrighted music in my video. ugh! Didn't even think about it until I went to upload video.
See my response in the conversation? I assume you are moving ahead with the production!

See my response in the conversation? I assume you are moving ahead with the production!
Yes, thanks OJ. I will have video rolling either late tonight or tomorrow AM. I'm Just not sure if I will have the ideal musical accompaniment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soul garage, I think your vid came out great! Boy you work fast, If I did a vid of my builds the soundtrack would be mostly crickets, LOL.:)

Rusty Trails final assembly. Wasn't able to use the song I wanted, but this soundtrack will do I guess.

Man you put together a great piece there! The surf music fit the pace of the video perfectly, and the theme of the bike too! Well Done!

Latest posts

Back