NEED A VOLUNTEER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
I need someone to create an alphabetized list of all of the finished bikes along with the builder name for voting poll purposes.

1. Bike Name - Builder Screen Name
2. Bike Name - Builder Screen Name
Etc.

Whoever volunteers needs to be detail oriented and must check the list several times to make sure nobody is left out.

There will be some kind of a cool RRB prize offered for whoever does this job.

Thanks!

Did I mention that this task is a real pain in the butt and not for the faint of heart? :bigsmile:

Rebel_56....if you think you're the man for the job then so be it....you just reeeeeally need to make sure there are no mistakes.

For sure next time,after I have invested in a faster pc,that doesn't have a mind of it's own...

Is there someone doing the selection of Final Pictures for the voting?

You need to choose the one photo that you'd like for voting and make sure to put it first in your finished bikes thread.
Already done. I was under the impression that someone compiles said photos and then that is a separate thread that we use for the voting process? Is that not the case?

Already done. I was under the impression that someone compiles said photos and then that is a separate thread that we use for the voting process? Is that not the case?
Sorry, I misunderstood the question. :blush:
It looks like Rebel_56 has volunteered for the job.

I don't know exactly how ratrod does it, I've compiled an alphabetized list of all the builds total and have already crossed out the bikes that bailed along time ago. After the end of the build alls I need to do is finish crossing out builds that didn't make it and then send it off to ratrod. I'm not doing anything as far as picking pictures but I'd guess he's gonna start an actual voting thread using the list im making. Don't know if that answered the question im just the alphabet guy lol. Awesome build btw oddjob!!!!

I don't know exactly how ratrod does it, I've compiled an alphabetized list of all the builds total and have already crossed out the bikes that bailed along time ago. After the end of the build alls I need to do is finish crossing out builds that didn't make it and then send it off to ratrod. I'm not doing anything as far as picking pictures but I'd guess he's gonna start an actual voting thread using the list im making. Don't know if that answered the question im just the alphabet guy lol. Awesome build btw oddjob!!!!
Yeah, that's the way I read the job description as he laid it out to you. That's why I asked about the picture selection...maybe ratrod will be responding soon to this thread...Thanks for the kudos on the BBD. I had a blast building it, and enjoy riding it around and all the conversation it initiates...

Yeah, that's the way I read the job description as he laid it out to you. That's why I asked about the picture selection...maybe ratrod will be responding soon to this thread...Thanks for the kudos on the BBD. I had a blast building it, and enjoy riding it around and all the conversation it initiates...
Yea it's really Kool man and from what I understand trm is correct the first picture on the finished thread will be the picture attached to the voting thread. So if you're happy with the first picture you have then that would be the one going up. I'm sure ratrod will chime in and make that the official statement cause to be honest I don't know lol just going by what I've read.

I was under the impression that someone compiles said photos and then that is a separate thread that we use for the voting process? Is that not the case?

If it helps, I've gone through the finished threads and have copied the image location for the first displayed photo and added the link to my compiled list. Available if needed.

Glen.

If it's like years past. All Steve needs right now is the alphabetic list described up top. He uses that to create the voting thread.
The voting gallery thread is separate and I imagine he will be asking for another volunteer for that.

If it helps, I've gone through the finished threads and have copied the image location for the first displayed photo and added the link to my compiled list. Available if needed.

Glen.
The sign of a true leader Glen! One of my definitions derived over the years: lead-er-ship ~ the ability to see what needs to be done, and the willingness to do it

Latest posts

Back