AND THAT'S A WRAP!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Want to congratulate all of the builders who participated in this year's build off! :41:

I've locked down the finished bike section and over the next day or two I'll be putting the voting poll and gallery together.

Gonna be tough!....lot's of very cool builds this time around. :cool2:

88 Finished out of 143 builds that started. 61% is very good!!! Usually we get about a 50% completion rate!
Now that I can breath again, I can't wait to go through and see who all finished.
What a killer Build Off! Thanks Steve for hosting this funhouse. It's an honor to play in it with such a cool cast of creative characters.

I couldn't figure out why it was closed to posting! :21:

Me neither. Come back from a long weekend out of cell phone/internet range, and my posting rights were taken away! Steve, you can ignore my convo I sent you. :oops:

Can't wait to start voting! So many awesome builds to pick from....needless to say it will be tough!
I do have a question about voting though as this is my first build off. I assume the forum members will each pick their top 3 favorites via the soon to be up voting poll/gallery? Also, did I need to specify which image to use on my build? Thanks!

Can't wait to start voting! So many awesome builds to pick from....needless to say it will be tough!
I do have a question about voting though as this is my first build off. I assume the forum members will each pick their top 3 favorites via the soon to be up voting poll/gallery? Also, did I need to specify which image to use on my build? Thanks!
The pic you want used should be the first pic you have posted on your finished post :)

So I need to know,who was the last bike that entered in the finished thread?
Yeah, It was El Dinero. He Literally took his final pix and tried loading them at around 9:54pm. He got three loaded when his computer froze up and it unfroze just after 10pm plus he couldn't actually load the one's he really liked. He did post more on the regular build thread though.

Want to congratulate all of the builders who participated in this year's build off! :41:

I've locked down the finished bike section and over the next day or two I'll be putting the voting poll and gallery together.

Gonna be tough!....lot's of very cool builds this time around. :cool2:
In the Voting thread, Funk Me's photo comes up as a IMG with no photo showing or link capable. I saved this from her Final build thread in photobucket format. Should show up easily in the Voting thread.

In the Voting thread, Funk Me's photo comes up as a IMG with no photo showing or link capable. I saved this from her Final build thread in photobucket format. Should show up easily in the Voting thread.

It's showing up ok now. Might have been a glitch or perhaps RatRod fixed it.

Glen.

They actually had to do a little photo touching. The little weenie man wasn't kid friendly. :tmi:

It shows up for me, but I have seen problems before when you try to post image URL links to ProMember RRB hosted images

Latest posts

Back