FAVORITE PHOTO VOTE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose your favorite PHOTO. This does not have to be your favorite bike.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many great pictures, but I finally went with 55. MiXFiT – Vin-New.
The reason was I really liked the angle the bike was posed.
The WF X-53 is a beautiful design and the photo just enhances the lines.
Really hard to chose!

I noticed #27-Fat Trooper is a digital picture of his bike. I don't mean it was taken by a digital camera but it is done digital like how a video game is made. Zoom in on the picture especially the tires and some objects in the background and you'll see what I mean. It's crazy but cool.

I noticed #27-Fat Trooper is a digital picture of his bike. I don't mean it was taken by a digital camera but it is done digital like how a video game is made. Zoom in on the picture especially the tires and some objects in the background and you'll see what I mean. It's crazy but cool.
I don't like that at all, you could change things about the bike... In fact they chopped off the seat and brake levers and took a section out of the middle of the handlebars...

Luke.

I don't like that at all, you could change things about the bike... In fact they chopped off the seat and brake levers and took a section out of the middle of the handlebars...

Luke.
Probably unfortunate choice of "final" pic. All the other pics in finished thread look normal.

Yeah that was his mock up before the build.

Do I just post my picks here. If so 2, 8, 38.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
You have to go to the voting booth go through safari (RRB build off 10 ) sign in then you can vote on all 3 categories....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was having a hard time with this one Ren Man. There were some really good pix. My favorites were; 1,4,13,23,39,49,52,56,60,63 and 69. I can see why 39 has the most votes, I like the thought behind it and even the idea that there might be a woman skinny dipping helps also. :happy: I just think there needed to be a little more light on the bike. I ended out going with #56 MotoDromo. I like the height of the camera shot, the 3/4 view of the bike really shows it off great and jasper87 must know a little something about photography since he stood back from the bike and zoomed in on it to make the bike the focal point while slightly blurring the background. I just can't believe he only has one vote. Oh well. I also really liked #60 Quasimoto. That's a really neat shot.

There were a few that I really liked but I ended up voting for g-ratters #13. I love everything about that photo, the colors,(I especially like the windows) I think the red in the bike enhances it... the compostition, the bike of course is really cool and then the shadow of the bike against the bricks is nice and the puffy clouds on the right and a beautiful blue sky. Its my favorite :heart:

Good idea on changing the name of the thread. :bigsmile:

There were a few that I really liked but I ended up voting for g-ratters #13. I love everything about that photo, the colors,(I especially like the windows) I think the red in the bike enhances it... the compostition, the bike of course is really cool and then the shadow of the bike against the bricks is nice and the puffy clouds on the right and a beautiful blue sky. Its my favorite :heart:
thanks Jane?

Good idea on changing the name of the thread. :bigsmile:
Yea, it didn't occur to me that this poll might get confused with the main voting thread until theratking asked about how to vote. Hopefully no harm was done.

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS to Jane says!!!

I said it before, but I really like how the photo tells a story. Well done.:41:

Now, because I set up this photo contest, I've decided to give prizes to the top three just because I want to.:thumbsup: All three are excellent photos. And, because Jane had an unfair advantage by teasing everyone's imagination about what was not in the picture, it seems only fair. :tmi::21:

The winners:

39. Hot Fun in the Sumertime – Jane says
BAg1GPi.jpg

3. 37 Elfman Streamline Deluxe – Waldo Jeffers
20150802_220802.jpg

60. QUASIMOTO – macncheese
19622643054_91c3aa2667_c.jpg

Last edited:
Why did voting close early?

The first post on this thread stated that it ends Sunday evening!

Great idea on this thread it's nice to see the reconstruction spread I'm sure it makes these builders proud ! Great job to all the custom bike builders this year [emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back