2nd annual Bicycles at the Ballfield Augusta KS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Still need to fix brakes, route cables and clean up or replace the chain.

Hey guys, really needing a nice original condition seat for my 39 Elgin. If you have one, bring it and look me up the 24th!

Going to have a couple pinstripers on site Saturday. If ya need some lines laid down, bring your stuff and some cash for the boys.
We will be collecting non perishable food items for the caring center again this year. See ya Saturday.

I haven't heard. It would be cool if they did though.

He does have good taste! Doesn't even have to search for vintage bikes/parts, they find him.

He does have good taste! Doesn't even have to search for vintage bikes/parts, they find him.
Crazy, but true. That blue bike followed me home from Chicago. I needed a bike while I was there. This one found me. Served me well for a few months and passed it on to my buddy. Glad you are holding on to that one. I have thought about that one a bit. It was a fun ride.

I haven't done a thing to it other than a different seat, added truss rods & headlight. I may let you ride it if you ask real nice!

Loaded
49e2db3e722b4e648bb7516516768643.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I have to get out to the flat lands and hang out at a few of your events! I was almost ready to go for this one, buy Saturday is my grand daughters 3rd birthday.

Latest posts

Back