Build Off 11 Highlight Thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Use this thread to post up highlights that you see from others Build threads.
Only rule is, you can't post your own build.

Check out the Victorian buggy that @2dawgs is going to convert to a passenger trailer in Belo Bambino
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/belo-bambino.98144/#post-979119
index.php

Going to call this a low light if he is not in, what no LTJ??!!

Maybe my age and eye sight has me missing his thread, no Luke the Joker or maybe he is planning a late run, sneaking in on the eleventh hour?

You hiding down in Mexico, south of the boarder Luke?

There's one for our American friends, in Australia we call those that live
in the state of Victoria which is south of the state of New South Wales Mexicans. Some Australian slang can be a bit hard to understand, this is one of the easier Australian-isims!!!

To many links to post, but a lot of race themed builds.
Not to forget the cycle truck builds.

Maybe my age and eye sight has me missing his thread, no Luke the Joker or maybe he is planning a late run, sneaking in on the eleventh hour?

I think Luke and Jake are still in Ninja Mode :bandit:

No surprise to anyone that there's no wife here! That floor's actually the 70 year old original that was hidden under vinyl parkay over luan(!) when I bought the place.

You hiding down in Mexico, south of the boarder Luke?

There's one for our American friends, in Australia we call those that live
in the state of Victoria which is south of the state of New South Wales Mexicans. Some Australian slang can be a bit hard to understand, this is one of the easier Australian-isims!!!
Too cold Peter! I learn't my lesson last year, it nearly killed me and I didn't finish, so just going to sit and watch this year... It is a bit weird, this is my first year not participating, and it is bugging me, but it is so cold already and we have not hit winter yet... :confused:

If it warms up I might try and finish last years entry in the regular builds section, just to feel involved... :thumbsup:

Luke.

This competition seems to be trending towards higher performance Rats to me instead of tons of fabrication and paint. For me, this mirrors "Ratting" instead of "Rodding" old cars a bit more closely, returning to the roots of it...:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back