BO 11 Trophy & Prize pool

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well ive kind of been stepped over for making the 3rd place , it kind killed my vibe :oops: , ''might'' do something like you twards a personal favorite that did not make the podium
I'm sure it wasn't intentional probably just over looked & never read page 1 . Your Vibe is to good don't loose it now well get it worked out [emoji41]

I'm sure it wasn't intentional probably just over looked & never read page 1 . Your Vibe is to good don't loose it now well get it worked out [emoji41]
yes , pretty much what happened , we might be combining for the 3rd place prize

I think I see what happened. From your early post it looked more like you were planning a trophy/prize for an undecided alternative prize.

I think I see what happened. From your early post it looked more like you were planning a trophy/prize for an undecided alternative prize.
but then i said '' nobody make a 3rd place ? '' and called it but 2hours later he post a 3rd place trophy ... but its all fixed up , we will share the 3rd or 3rd and 4rth depending on what i come up with

Cool! That's what I get from not keeping up with all the posts.

...and, if it's like last year, there will be plenty of 'ties' for places! I tied with 4 other builders for 17th place, which might have been the most builds with the same number of votes. Bunch of great builders in that group; @MazdaFlyer , @KEMPRACING , @macncheese , @Kev Higgins .

Made a little something for 3rd place too
DSCN6803_zpscwzpajbk.jpg
DSCN6805_zpsbj0auxmk.jpg
DSCN6804_zps8ctkqhmq.jpg

in combination with :

My pleasure , its just a little something , tried to keep it small and not too heavy , its made in 2 parts so it can be shipped in a 4x4x2'' box when assembled its about 5''tall

That's a cool trophy brother

Always room for prizes in the pool.
They don't have to be handmade either.
In the past most of the prizes were just cool items or parts and whatever category the giver wanted them for.

Hmmmm...OddJob is at Kinkos this morning....it's almost time for........the
OddJob Awards!

Desert Sky was tbe rat rid ride du jour....
20160731_092712.jpg

20160801_082610.jpg
Last day of the BO-11. OddJob is busy in his shop creating the "OddJob Awards for Most Rat-isfying Rat Rods Rust-ification"......Weird-Oh model ad from March 1964 issue of Hot Rod Magazine. Special coffee-aged copies will be awarded to those I find most Rat-isfying according to my own Rat-ing scale based on my own Rat-ionalizations!
20160801_082817.jpg

Last edited:
My first full effort BO bike was Flexy and it won 5th place in BO7, so I always try to offer up a prize for 5th place. This year for 5th place I am offering up the flaming skull that is the first pic (2011) in my Fresh Finds thread. In the event of a tie, I will randomly break the tie for the prize.

skullPhoto_C8AF742D-DCA4-CAEC-1D8C-7DB765EABEBC.jpg

Latest posts

Back