Terms of Service and Rules
By becoming a member of this forum you will be subscribed to our monthly email newsletter. You can control your subscription here: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/newsletter.html
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
**** FORUM RULES ****
1. Watch your language...we're running a clean site here. Skip the creative spelling of bad language..i.e. using dashes, dollar signs, etc to try to get around the forum's word censor. If it is seen, it will be deleted from your post and you will be warned.
2. Keep the flames on the bikes and out of the forums. In other words, let's keep it light and try not to start arguments...this is supposed to be fun, it's about bicycles.
3. Please flag any post that you feel needs attention instead of policing them yourselves. The moderators will be alerted and will handle the situations accordingly.
4. Posting of adult oriented/disturbing photos, videos or avatars is prohibited and will get you the boot. No posting of pin-up girl photos, no matter how benign, just stick to bikes.
5. No posting of violent or drug/alcohol related (beer theme bikes okay) images will be tolerated.
6. No posting of racial or discriminatory imagery or comments will be tolerated.
7. Please refrain from posting links in the forum that lead people to other websites/forums containing inappropriate material (i.e. language, photos, etc.)
8. Abusive comments or threats towards forum members or the site management will not be tolerated and will get you will be banned immediately without warning. If a member is seen to be a "troll" or someone here intentionally to start trouble, you will be treated the same as a spammer and your account will be banned.
9. No discussing the definition of the term "rat rod" or whether bikes meet "rat rod" criteria...trust us on this one...it goes nowhere.
10. Refrain from discussing political & religious issues...these are usually too close to heart and get heated fast.
11. Businesses should contact the site Administrator before posting products of any kind for sale on the site...we have advertising programs available.
12. The Classified section has it's own set of rules. Please read those before conducting any business there.
Violate any of the rules above and you will receive one warning (except in the case of rule #8). Continue to break the rules above and you will be banned from the site permanently.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.