Recent content by 37ccmflyte

1. 37ccmflyte

Off on another tangent.... BSA custom long lean Path Racer "The Archduke" that turns into an Art Deco Roadster!!

I have been staring at that picture for a while....... thinking about a display stand.... current thought is a single front wheel stand, where the tyre is just touching the ground. I am thinking of making it from rods like the handle bars..... low at the back high at the front.... almost like...
  2. 37ccmflyte

Off on another tangent.... BSA custom long lean Path Racer "The Archduke" that turns into an Art Deco Roadster!!

ummmmmmmm...... do I want little wheels on the stands?????
  3. 37ccmflyte

I am thinking about materials that would look 1920's and Art Deco....... contrasting woods, cast bronze, marble, glass, alabaster..... some combination of couple of those.....
  4. 37ccmflyte

These are REALLY basic but I like the building theme.....
  5. 37ccmflyte

https://www.pinterest.nz/alanajbrown/art-deco-buildings/ Lots of interesting Art Deco building ideas on that page.....
  6. 37ccmflyte

Interesting..... they are both great Art Deco designs. Made me think about a small Art Deco "building" style wheel stands???? Stylised of course....
  7. 37ccmflyte

Dogs are a bit too Art Nouveau for the bikes Art Deco style..... :)
  8. 37ccmflyte

If anyone has some cool Art Deco ideas for display wheel stands that compliment the bikes design please post your ideas.... :) I am thinking of fabricating two that look old and look like they could have been "cast" like period and antique stands....
  9. 37ccmflyte

Small update.... I am still 250 miles away from the workshop as I have been since late last year, but last night for some reason a thought occurred to me from nowhere while I was in bed trying to go to sleep.... the reason I have not been able to design lugs for this frame that look "right" is...
  10. 37ccmflyte

Major Taylor style Accles & Pollock British made vintage adjustable racing stem

Major Taylor style Accles & Pollock British made vintage adjustable racing stem, some remains of chrome. Works perfectly, comes with Ashby headlight mount. Paypal only $220USD plus shipping, item in New Zealand...
  11. 37ccmflyte

Hanging up my file and welder for a while as I am heading away from the workshop for a few months.... I will have time to spend hours on the PC to recharge my creativity and get new ideas!