AndyA's latest activity

• AndyA
    AndyA replied to the thread Lets see some 24" lovin.
    Modifications to my Huffy Good Vibrations 24 have improved riding qualities greatly. Layback seat post and BMX-style HB. Swapped out the...
    • huffygv4.jpg
  • AndyA
    AndyA reacted to Captain Awesome's post in the thread Pepto-Bismol anyone? with Cool Cool.
    I have the same suit in a 3 button blazer
  • AndyA
    AndyA replied to the thread Pepto-Bismol anyone?.
    Coincidence: Colman Domingo rocks the red carpet at the Oscars in his Pepto-Bismol pink suit!
    • colman domingo.jpg
  • AndyA
    AndyA reacted to ifitsfreeitsforme's post in the thread Pepto-Bismol anyone? with Like Like.
    haha, this is funny. I have a 5 yr old daughter now, and we avoided the pink walls thing by painting them white and letting her pick...
  • AndyA
    AndyA reacted to Dr. Tankenstein's post in the thread Pepto-Bismol anyone? with Like Like.
    Been there, when my daughter was little, her room was Pepto pink and Kermit the Frog green at the same time! It later went to a more...
  • AndyA
    AndyA replied to the thread Pepto-Bismol anyone?.
    Looks like Barney is closer to a purple; nearest Pantone match is 241C. Nearest match for Pepto-Bismol pink is Pantone 18-2120. This...
  • AndyA
    AndyA posted the thread Pepto-Bismol anyone? in FRESH FINDS.
    Huffy Savannah "comfort touring" bike. Ten speeds and all the pink that you can handle. Gonna fix it up for my wife. Maybe I'll attach a...
    • huffypink1.jpg
    • pepto.jpg
  • AndyA
    AndyA reacted to Couch tater's post in the thread Bike Bunker with Like Like.
    Oooooh boy, this could be fun. 1. HVAC system with humidity control 2. Slop sink 3. Air compressor in closet for noise reduction 4...
  • AndyA
    AndyA replied to the thread Silver, Grey or Chrome Bikes.
    Spaceliner. Started out with chrome frame. Chrome was replaced with rust. Rust was replaced with Krylon Metallic Satin Nickel from...
    • spaceliner6.jpg
    • f-80.jpg
  • AndyA
    AndyA reacted to Verrt's post in the thread PPE for bike building with Haha Haha.
    Here's another powerful tool to help you be more safety minded. When you're fifteen, take a piece of wood you need to put a hole in, sit...
  • AndyA
    AndyA reacted to Verrt's post in the thread PPE for bike building with Like Like.
    Do you use any "Personal Protective Equipment" for bike building? Aprons, gloves, overalls, dust masks, etc. I don't really use...
  • AndyA
    AndyA replied to the thread PPE for bike building.
    Good stuff! Very proud of you fellow Ratters! I did some work in construction safety management and a very powerful behavioral tool...
    • spsa.jpg
  • AndyA
    AndyA replied to the thread refinishining headset parts?.
    Figure 8's make sense since the direction of the movement of the abrasive relative to the surface of the workpiece goes through full...
  • AndyA
    AndyA reacted to RustyGold's post in the thread refinishining headset parts? with Like Like.
    Figure eights...I was literally paid to do a study on this :grin:. Figure eights have the most uniform material removal profile.
  • AndyA
    Is that a Park tool? It isn't blue. Apparently, a former owner used a Park Seat Clamp Deforming Tool FU-666 (pictured below).
    • wrench.jpg