Recent content by asjr0803

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. A

Mongoose Beast Fat Bike build and ideas

Look at this guy http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/bik/4210320357.html
  2. A

Cuban ingenuity... Let's see what happens

Luke, i will be changing out the rear to red. but i really wanted to se the bike back together.
  3. A

Hey all! I finally have another update on my build. Still have a couple things to finish. What do you guys think? any suggestions?
  4. A

Oh! And also ordered a new nanner at my lbs will pick it up on Friday
  5. A

Hey all! Been a little slow posting pics will put some up tomorrow. I got my tires, grips, and new chain today. Had sanded down the frame to put down some primer but local auto parts store only had a staff of 2 with 20 people waiting. Had a little left in a can, and threw it on to avoid surface...
  6. A

Yes Luke, I am keeping the gear set. I like the look of the chrome spoke protector.
  7. A

Re: Cuban ingenuity... Let's see what happens (Sex change) I stayed home sick from work and decided to operate....
  8. A

I got a rough mockup of the bike before the sex change. i actually rode it and it pretty comfortable
  9. A

BUILD CHALLENGE DISCUSSION

Wooden bike build sounds I'm better with wood than I am with metal. Been doing carpentry all my life just got into metal working
  10. A

I have a homemade stretch cruiser I put together that I can ride with them
  11. A

Hey Crash, yes I will give it a sex change and do double tubes. Not sure yet. I've always like the schwinn dx look
  12. A

Hello all! This is what I'm starting with. Still have no idea on color scheme or anything else, but i'm excited to start [url]http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y525/andysalvador18/IMAG0586_zps6d68cd6a.jpg/url]
  13. A

MUSCLE BIKE BUILD-OFF #02! Done and dusted!

Re: MUSCLE BIKE BUILD-OFF #02! Get going builders! Hello from Cuba... Err I mean Miami. I think i might get into this build off. I watched the RRBBO and i was too late to start. might as well do something with growing donor bike pile in my shed :D
  14. A

Just a RANT about Necks / Headsets

Instead of heat, try an ice bag metal shrinks in the cold. Done it twice.
Back