Recent content by Bananza

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Can you help my ID this?

thanks for the info ^^ so it looks possibly Snyder made ? I've been looking at google images for 2 days. Im thinking maybe mid 30's?
  2. B

Can you help my ID this?

I would like to know what this is exactly . Figured I'd take some pics while the sun was out !
  3. B

4SALE stuff. 60's Flandria Folding bike 20"

Will be using this page to thin some stuff and help fund my projects ( currently restoring Iverson Dragstripper) 20" Flandria folding bike . wheels are not included ( they are just thrown on for the photo) really cool bike , I used to ride it and always got compliments !! The fenders are...
  4. B

new member Iverson Dragstripper

That would be amazing if you could do that !!
  5. B

here are the pics, i said it wasn't going to be pretty... spot / pinch welds came right out , some kinda blow to the bottom bracket blowing the welds clean out , I will have to fix the bottom bracket with heat and expand it back out .
  6. B

^^ Thank You . Yes the chain stays and drop out are missing, Im looking at the 2 holes in the bottom bracket . If anyone had anything left over from a build that would be awesome , otherwise a tracing of the drop would be tremendous. Any ideas for the chain stays??
  7. B

GREETINGS FROM THE EAST COAST crazy cool stuff going on here !! I'm currently working on a Iverson dragstripper in pretty sorry shape... The rear lower swing arm and drop out is missing , Im a good metal worker and willing to fabricate , It would be a miracle if anyone could give me...
Back